Bronco Fan in Wichita, Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Fan in Wichita, Kansas

My nane is Mark Torres and I have a 12 year old boy who would love to go to a Bronco game. Is there any fan clubs or anything like that in Wichita. Also, how does a person like me get tickets to a Bronco game?

Thanks!
    Mark Torres
    Wichita, KS

Re: Bronco Fan in Wichita, Kansas

Originally posted by mjtorr2001
    My nane is Mark Torres and I have a 12 year old boy who would love to go to a Bronco game. Is there any fan clubs or anything like that in Wichita. Also, how does a person like me get tickets to a Bronco game?

Thanks!
    Mark Torres
    Wichita, KS
    when the broncos visit the cheifs, buy tickets
    sigpic

Comment

Watch game in Denver

Actually, what he wants to do is catch a game in Denver. He's got pictures, jerseys, cards, and anything that has to do with the Denver Broncos plastered all over his room. This is how crazy a fan he is. A few years back we were getting a puppy. He wanted to name him John Elway. When we got the puppy it was a female so he named her Elway. It's probably very hard to get tickets for a game in Denver but I would like to try. Thanks.

Mark Torres

Comment

Re: Watch game in Denver

Originally posted by mjtorr2001
        Actually, what he wants to do is catch a game in Denver. He's got pictures, jerseys, cards, and anything that has to do with the Denver Broncos plastered all over his room. This is how crazy a fan he is. A few years back we were getting a puppy. He wanted to name him John Elway. When we got the puppy it was a female so he named her Elway. It's probably very hard to get tickets for a game in Denver but I would like to try. Thanks.

Mark Torres
        haha, great kid. If you just go to google and search broncos tickets, Im sure you could find that ticket. But they might be either sold out ir expensive.
        sigpic

Comment

Hello fellow Kansan....it is hard for us to get tickets all the way out here, unless you can tolerate a bunch of chiefs fans at arrowhead

Comment

I know of a few Bronco fans from Derby just south of you.

Welcome to the boards and represent the Bronco's well in that hostile area. Wear your Bronco shirt everyday!

GO BRONCOS!!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X