Glenn Martinez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnElway007 View Post
    Wow.... first of all it's Martinez so spell it right if you are a Broncos fan... second of all it's been what two weeks since he returned a punt for TD.. players get injured during the practice week and don't play it's quite simple. Shame on you for forgetting that as well as how to spell the guys name.
    Fixed. And I agree.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Wow.... first of all it's Martinez so spell it right if you are a Broncos fan... second of all it's been what two weeks since he returned a punt for TD.. players get injured during the practice week and don't play it's quite simple. Shame on you for forgetting that as well as how to spell the guys name.
      Get over yourself. I'm as big a spelling corrector as anyone but misspelling a name makes you a non-fan? That's a new one.

Comment

Wow-you to bud!

Wow yourself. Ever have a keyboard that doesn't hit all the keys once in a while or ever not spell a word correct? If so, you are a better man then I...but I'd doubt you are so perfect.

Also, read the entire post! I corrected myself.

Last, I also remember he FUMBLED the ball in the SAME GAME, that went 7 to the other side of the scoreboard a few plays later. So, if you want to get tech. about this-it's a wash or a push. Plus the guy has miffed more balls then put us in great field position...so what are you talking about??? Inform me....

I'm not "hating" on him, just saying he sucks-plain and simple- at returning, and what's the next step?

Christ...some people....

Comment

Working...
        X