Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John lynch

what do you guys think about him.

i know hes a leader and all but i really think hes not playing that good at all hes lost a step and is to old.honestly he needs to retire even though i like him and all.They should just start someone else already.

maybe the new safety we got should start.

i personally like hamza starting at free safety position he played better there.
    maybe we should give the new guy a shot though.
    what do you guys think?
    RIP Sean Taylor,Darrent Williams, Damien Nash, and Marquis Hill.Our hearts are with you.

go Selvin Young.

screw da dolts!!!

i think there is no way we sit lynch, personally i think he done this season . . . too bad to go out this way but he has definately lost a step, i dont think ive seen 1 single **oh damn** hit this year from him.

i think shanny will let him go on his terms like Smith and other vets

but no chance a guy we just brought in 2 days ago gets a start this season, just not gonna happen
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

the season is pretty much over but i still want use to win the rest of the games.i say they shoudl atleast give him marviel underwood some playing time at free safety to see how he is.
      RIP Sean Taylor,Darrent Williams, Damien Nash, and Marquis Hill.Our hearts are with you.

go Selvin Young.

screw da dolts!!!

Comment

Face it folks. John is a player and if he's healthy, he WILL be on the field.

John loves this game and he was not happy he had to sit for a few games. This man WILL be back next year.

Not only has he got a great locker room personality, but he is a team leader on defense. I've witnessed him cheering on the Offense as well.

This guy needs to retire here and I pray he has several years to go before that happens.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I agree that he's not at the level he once was, not even at the level he was when he came to denver but I see one major problem with losing lynch...
          His leadership. denver has lost so much on field leadership. Rod Smith and Al Wilson. The leaders of the offense and defense. Smith probably being the outright leader of the entire team. Lynch seems to be the last surefire leader who's playing. I think if he's not on the field, they lose more due to lack of leadership than they gain in talent.

Comment

i think Hamza is doing fine where he is. Lynch stays

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrush3233 View Post
              I agree that he's not at the level he once was, not even at the level he was when he came to denver but I see one major problem with losing lynch...
              His leadership. denver has lost so much on field leadership. Rod Smith and Al Wilson. The leaders of the offense and defense. Smith probably being the outright leader of the entire team. Lynch seems to be the last surefire leader who's playing. I think if he's not on the field, they lose more due to lack of leadership than they gain in talent.
              It's funny that Tampa Bay gave up on him thinking he was done.

Look what he did here.

He not only became a fan favorite but proved his worthiness on the field. I want John to stay here until they drag him away kicking and screaming.

The guy is a force on the field and a family man (Say Hi to Lea John) and the very thought of him leaving us is out of the question.

That is of course until he has to wear dentures.

I love this man's passion and dedication.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

i think lynch is a victim of our defense.

when we play like we've been playing, people will usually just lump the whole D together. it's just easier. people will even put bailey and dj in when they're pro-bowl caliber right now.

it's because of that that lynch is lumped in with them. because on a defense like this, if you don't stand out, people assume you're contributing to the craptastical play overall.

when in reality, he's not being burned. he's not missing tackled. he's shedding blockers fairly well. but there's only so much you can do when teams target you more than the freakin starting linebacker, because the linebacker is less of a threat. i don't think he's playing that bad. our secondary isn't doing as bad as most would with this front 7.
                Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

I've got this gut feeling he may hang em up after this year. The injuries he's been fighting have to do with his serious neck injury that ultimately led to Tampa not resigning him. I love the way he's played over the years here in Denver. Lynch we you.

Comment

Great Player!

John Lynch has been Mr. Everything since arriving in Denver. How fortunate we have been to have him on our team.

However, I truly believe he is in the last stages of his career. What a bummer.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      John Lynch has been Mr. Everything since arriving in Denver. How fortunate we have been to have him on our team.

However, I truly believe he is in the last stages of his career. What a bummer.
                      As do I.

I wish he could go out on top like Elway.

He's such a nice guy, and just an idol for kids. I've never ever heard anything bad about him.

Comment

Lynch might retire after this season. I dont care if the guy is old....He is a hell of a player. I think he has one more year in him. I would like to see him win a SB with the Broncos. Hope he sticks around for aleast one more year.

Comment

I like Lynch alot, but the fact that they are now taking him out on passing downs tells me alot about what the coaches think about his skills right now. maybe a young everydown safety in the draft would be a good pick come this April.
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind if Lynch came back next year, Just put him back at SS and let Hamza roam at FS in the back field.

But we still draft a safety in the first 3 rounds.

Comment

How about in the first...like I've been saying since August...Kenny Phillips.
                              New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                              X