Rookie to make biggest impact this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie to make biggest impact this year

As the title states which one do you think will make the biggest impact the first season?

I didnt put DJ on there because he is an obvious choice

I had to go with Watts. Miree looks like he might have been a steal @ 9, perhaps the next Anderson.
    Bell
    39.58%
    Watts
    37.50%
    LeSueur
    6.25%
    Shoate
    2.08%
    Luke
    8.33%
    Sewell
    0.00%
    Mauck
    2.08%
    Miree
    0.00%
    Van Pelt
    2.08%
    Dont know, dont care
    2.08%

Triandos Luke... If you ever saw him return punts/kicks you would say he's the second coming of Dante Hall...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
      Bell: Ive gotta go with the first running back taken by our team, they always have a good year!
      The raiders and chiefs will be hearing "ding ding schools in" when bell takes the field, I really believe he's gonna be special.
      I am wondering about Bell. Watching some of his film, he does have the speed in open field to burn anyone, and has the agility to break ankles at the 2nd level.

But he does seem to go down pretty easy, and seems more to dance than cut and run. I dont know if I see him contributing anymore than Q did last year.

He is small so he can find holes a larger back wouldnt.... I would like to see him do the best,.

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
        Triandos Luke... If you ever saw him return punts/kicks you would say he's the second coming of Dante Hall...
        I cant wait to see him return some kicks in preseason.....

I would like to see Van Pelt get some time

Comment

Out of that list I would say Bell. I think he will contribute a lot this year.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I agree with B4E Bell is the rookie I would go with.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

You still should have put DJ on your list. He gets my "vote", but I'm also looking at Watts, Bell, & Luke to all make significant contributions this year - with BJ Johnson as my 'darkhorse'.
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

I was assuming that DJ is almost a given and what other rookie could have an impact on the team. That's what I get for assuming.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  I was assuming that DJ is almost a given and what other rookie could have an impact on the team. That's what I get for assuming.
                  No, actually the first part of this thread, said DJ was a given, so that is why he is not on the list.

Anyone but DJ is what the poll is all about.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I would have put DJ on the list but he is obviously going to have the biggest impact simply because he was drafted to fill a void @ OLB, as opposed to RB/WR where there are more possiblities that they wont have a huge impact

Tatum seems to pose an additional threat recieving considering he can accelerate in the open field very quickly. I am not exaclty sure how well OSU's O line was, but the film I saw he was squeezing in gaps, breaking some ankles, then was GONE in the open field

His only downside I can see is his weight, and he will have to get used to our one cut system.

Comment

I've been saying since the draft that Luke was going to be a better pro player than he was in college. I think of him as someone who won't ever be a superstar in this league but will be a very, very solid playmaker in a few years, after he gets adjusted to the whole NFL experience. I've watched Luke play since he played in the Alabama vs. Mississippi High School All-Star Game, and his entire college career. In my opinion, Denver got one of the biggest steals in the 2004 Draft.

Comment

I think Bell. There is a real strong possiblilty that he could take over by game 5. Just like Portis did.

Comment

Watts, we need more help at wr than rb, and watts has talent
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree, we do need more wr depth this year, so watts is my pick also.

Comment

Watts... Our Wr corp needs a guy.. And maybe Watts is this guy...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Working...
                              X