No announcement yet.

Rookie to make biggest impact this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think bell will have the biggest impact but i think one of our rookie WR could also do pretty well!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
      No, actually the first part of this thread, said DJ was a given, so that is why he is not on the list.

Anyone but DJ is what the poll is all about.
      So what you're saying is that although I thought I was wrong I actually right?
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Bell

i was reading Bell's scouting report and it looks like he could be great.....he had a 40 time that was faster than Portis'

Comment

Re: Bell

Originally posted by KG21
          i was reading Bell's scouting report and it looks like he could be great.....he had a 40 time that was faster than Portis'
          Yeah he will be great if he can become a better downhill runner and hold on to the ball. Heavens knows we dont need a Tiki running around

Have you guys seen Miree? These guy is NASTY. Watching him play reminds me of a younger Wheatly. He seems very hard to take down, and is already a downhill runner. He would also be good possibly @ FB

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            Triandos Luke... If you ever saw him return punts/kicks you would say he's the second coming of Dante Hall...
            Do you happen to know if there are any films of him returning punts/kicks and where I can see the films if there are any?

Originally posted by dr0p
            Yeah he will be great if he can become a better downhill runner and hold on to the ball. Heavens knows we dont need a Tiki running around

Have you guys seen Miree? These guy is NASTY. Watching him play reminds me of a younger Wheatly. He seems very hard to take down, and is already a downhill runner. He would also be good possibly @ FB
            Remember Portis was suppose to have trouble holding onto the ball and the only time that showed up was in that pre-season game when he fumbled 3 times.
            Last edited by brom66an6; 07-15-2004, 03:09 AM.
            Smith's First Catch
            "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              I recently got on the Clock Productions dvd, it shows highlights & stats 4 all draft, as well as collegiate highlights of Bailey, Al & TD. Worth getting... http://www.ontheclockproductions.com/
              And here is a thread on it Link

You are right about Portis. I think with proper training Tatum will be able to hang on to the rock. Hopefully... If not he will have a season to learn. lol

I found this, a link to a pre draft "diary". Kind of interesting read
              Tatum diary
              Last edited by dr0p; 07-15-2004, 04:53 AM.

Comment

As KG21 said bell is faster than portis, but how to they compare in strenth.

Comment

BJ Johnson not being in your poll skews the results. I believe BJ will make the biggest impact.

BroncoCat

Last edited by BroncoCat; 07-16-2004, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Brandon Kennedy. OK maybe not. But he could be a steal if not this year than next year. He plays with serious heart.
                    Mat'hir tells the future:

"Gold. He won't be back, he is still mad at Denver." "Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."

"I've been sticking with the 8-8 declaration and missing the playoffs" 13-3!

"(Brown's) injury only being 9 months old, and Pryce's spine injury, I think both will contribute little and unfortunately land on IR"

"Gerrard Warren will NEVER, EVER, resign in Denver next season no matter how much money we pay him."

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzchivalry
                      Brandon Kennedy. OK maybe not. But he could be a steal if not this year than next year. He plays with serious heart.
                      So does BJ Johnson!
                      sigpic

Comment

The talk is that speedy rookie wide receivers should make more of an impact this year. (Due to the new contact rules in the defensive backfield.) I'm hoping that Watts can step up and become a formidable 3rd wide receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                          So does BJ Johnson!
                          The Broncos were fortunate to get BJ as RFA.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I really think this rookie class is one of the best Denver has ever had. Luke and Watts are going to contribute in different ways, I hope we have Luke and Madise returning kicks. Watts will be a great number 3...watch out for this guy he is going to be a force, his agility is amazing. Tatum Bell like I have been saying since before the draft and before we drafted him, he is very very very similar to CP, I dont believe he will be as good but will be a hell of a player once he gets his strength and build up to NFL standards. Clinton Portis always put on close to ten pounds above his normal weight before the season and loses it during. I really hope Tatum Bell can do the same because he is going to get creamed out there, everyone always knocks on QG, but the guy is pretty big....weight wise. He just lacks in height. BJ should be a very big pick up and I still consider Cecil Sapp to be a rookie and he is going to be the next Mike Anderson. Just slower and more powerful. I really think this Draft is goign to help us out tremendously within the next 3-4 years. Lelie will step up, Smith is going to rub off on that depth we have a WR, we go RB by committee, and our D is still improving and very young. We have a great team, and although we might not win it next year we have a SB caliber team for the next 3 years.....then we are screwed salary cap wise.
                            New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                            X