X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall: Point After, NFL Network Interview

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d804e647a

man do i love this kids attitude.. great interview

I'm glad he got his interview that he always wanted!

Now he won't have to interrupt Jay Cutler!

Comment

The link leads to NFL Total Access celebrity picks.

I think this is the link you meant.
      http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d804e524f

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

man i like Brandon Marshall alot..... baby TO my........

Comment

man i love that kid

Comment

Great interview. Its nice to hear him admit that coaches are helping him and keeping him on track and that he has faults he needs to work on. Stay humble brandon and your stardom will come.

Comment

This guy is simply amazing on the field, and he will be one of the best. I dont like his attitude, he didnt show it in this interview but he is rather arrogant and childish, hopefully he really isnt baby TO and instead baby rod smith!

Comment

I hat how people say Cutler doesn'y have heart and leadership but all the players say he's a great leader.
                Marahall will be amazing hell he already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                  This guy is simply amazing on the field, and he will be one of the best. I dont like his attitude, he didnt show it in this interview but he is rather arrogant and childish, hopefully he really isnt baby TO and instead baby rod smith!
                  He needs to keep the arrogance, it just needs to be tempered & directed in the right way

Good interview, BTW
                  Last edited by Den21-Bal19; 12-08-2007, 07:33 AM.
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

He is my favorite player right now. I love his attitude, despite what people say. He has swagger, and thats good for a wide receiver. Especially when he dominates on the field like he does.

Rock on, Brandon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Like I have said before...two things I'm excited for next year...Dumervil and Marshall. Trust me, I hear everyone who thinks Javon should be cut next year, but a second rounder for him is going to limit us to that. We do need a speed guy who can stretch the field...Lelie anyone?
                      New England Patriots GM

Comment

No, absolutely NO, to Lelie... I'm not too sure that Walker is gone, especially if he gets most of this year off. IR the guy, and see what next year brings. Marshall would GREATLY benefit from having someone like JWalk on the other side.
                        Not really a fan of the arrogance so much as the humility that would bring the constant need for improvement. Keep working, keep learning, don't EVER think you've arrived. That is what kept Rod a fan favorite, and how he lasted as long as he has.
                        I absolutely love BMarsh's game, as long has he reins in on some of the temporary insanity he has displayed this year. He can be one of the all-time greats by just keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                        X