help, i'm addicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help, i'm addicted

to this message board. i pop on here 20 plus times a day. sometimes just minutes after logging off. if i don't watch out i'm going to lose my job over it.

i'm not even a hardcore bronco fan. i've started coming here more often than the viking board.

i guess i would like to say thank you and damn you to everyone that makes this board so damn entertaining.

Damn you too!!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Same here man same here.
      sigpic

Comment

Re: help, i'm addicted

Originally posted by elof
        to this message board. i pop on here 20 plus times a day. sometimes just minutes after logging off. if i don't watch out i'm going to lose my job over it.

i'm not even a hardcore bronco fan. i've started coming here more often than the viking board.

i guess i would like to say thank you and damn you to everyone that makes this board so damn entertaining.
        Heh, now imagine how addicting it is when you actually love the Broncos.

Luckily, I own my own business so I make the employees do all the real work and I leave this message board open in the background all day and just check in whenever I want.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

ya got to be sneaky
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

If you're sick of being addicted to this web site start cooking meth.

Cody J. Esquire
            "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
            "These people need me." Zack Morris
            "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
            "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
            "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
            "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
            "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
            "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
            "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
            "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
            "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
            X