Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Brandon Marshall actually throw a pass this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Brandon Marshall actually throw a pass this year?

Just wondering if he will finally get a pass off while running that end'around' play.
    Yes for a TD!
    24.32%
    Nope!
    18.92%
    Who cares he looks cool pump faking people out of their jocks.
    56.76%
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

i hope not. i find it extremely amusing when he fakes the pass to no one lol
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

What makes it sad is when he "jukes people out of their jocks" and runs around sideways for like 10 seconds and ends up gaining a yard.
      Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
      What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
        What makes it sad is when he "jukes people out of their jocks" and runs around sideways for like 10 seconds and ends up gaining a yard.
        why do you hate the Broncos?

Comment

i'll take those small few times he's done that in exchange for some of the impressive plays he's made, and will make in the future
          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Lol, I don't hate the Broncos but seriously when have you seen him get more than a couple yards on a reverse or when he's supposed to pass. I give him credit for atleast trying to make something happen but Brandon Marshall lacks the burst to get away from most defenders.
            Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Lol, I don't hate the Broncos but seriously when have you seen him get more than a couple yards on a reverse or when he's supposed to pass. I give him credit for atleast trying to make something happen but Brandon Marshall lacks the burst to get away from most defenders.
              i agree with you. Marshall doesn't have blazing speed, but he makes up for it with raw power. the only other receiver i've seen that can break tackles like Marsh is Boldin

Comment

I don't care if he goes for -20 yards, its just fun to see how many people he can make miss. And I wouldn't go as far to say he lacks speed to break away from most defenders, he may not be the fastest WR in the league but he isn't slow.
                sigpic

Comment

I agree with there. As much as people hate the 'Baby T.O." reference he does break tackles like him. If only he had the speed.......

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

I agree with there. As much as people hate the 'Baby T.O." reference he does break tackles like him. If only he had the speed.......
                    His speed is fine.
                    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Well it's better that he try for the extra yards rather than just go down. It would be nice to see him throw one though.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                        His speed is fine.
                        I'm not comparing him to a DT trying to break away..... All I said is he lacks the burst to quickly get away from people. Trust me I think it's sweet when he trys to make someone miss, and actually does it! I just wish he would keep moving upfield while he does his little jukes and crap instead of completely stopping juking one guy, and getting tackled from behind.

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                          Just wondering if he will finally get a pass off while running that end'around' play.

I hate to point this out but if you watch down field the wide outs are making blocks and not looking for the pass. The plays so far have been designed runs which have worked great.

Yes though it would be great to see a pass and im sure shanny has seen this as an option for future games.

Comment

This might not be much of a statement but he did burn Daniel Manning on that one TD play!!

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                              Well it's better that he try for the extra yards rather than just go down. It would be nice to see him throw one though.
                              Struggling for extra yards can sometimes be seen as a bad thing, as it often causes fumbles.

Him pump faking to nobody reminded me of a qb a couple years ago was 10 yds past the line of scrimmage and was still pump faking and the defense was still falling for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X