Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Brandon Marshall actually throw a pass this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
    I agree with there. As much as people hate the 'Baby T.O." reference he does break tackles like him. If only he had the speed.......
    hes faster than T.O., in fact he accually has very good speed, maybe not as fast as champ, but for a tall guy, he has very good speed, he also is a better runner than T.O. a better blocker, better hands, better team player, A better person, huh, Iam having trouble trying to think of any thing he isnt better than T.O. at.
    sigpic

Comment

.....shows me not to criticize Brand Marshall in front of his supporters.
      Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
      What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
        Struggling for extra yards can sometimes be seen as a bad thing, as it often causes fumbles.

Him pump faking to nobody reminded me of a qb a couple years ago was 10 yds past the line of scrimmage and was still pump faking and the defense was still falling for it.
        This got me thinking, has he ever fumbled? I can't remember any. Not this year at least maybe last?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrAnGe WiLk View Post
          This got me thinking, has he ever fumbled? I can't remember any. Not this year at least maybe last?
          Like 2 times when the chargers stomped us
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisSimpy View Post
            Like 2 times when the chargers stomped us
            ahhh yes, I block that game out sometimes....
            sigpic

Comment

It's pretty beast when he's fakin people out...although not to say I wouldn't mind TDs...

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I think that we will see B Marsh throw a pass in the Texans game. Gary Kubiak knows alot about Mike Shanahan and how he runs his offense. So I think the broncos will run a few trick plays just to keep the Texans D on their toes. I would'nt be suprised if the Texans pulled a couple trick plays out of their bag as well. GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
                  I think that we will see B Marsh throw a pass in the Texans game. Gary Kubiak knows alot about Mike Shanahan and how he runs his offense. So I think the broncos will run a few trick plays just to keep the Texans D on their toes. I would'nt be suprised if the Texans pulled a couple trick plays out of their bag as well. GO BRONCOS!!!!!

I agree, I'm hoping his first pass in the NFL goes for a TD! BTW has anyone seen B.Marsh throw the ball? I'm just curious on what kind of arm the kid has.

Comment

Working...
                  X