Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post game rants---San Diego

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post game rants---San Diego

    Let's show some love to Hall today! This is a big task ahead of him today. If any of you all know anyone at the game text em and have them cheer him early on. We need this guy to really show his stuff today. Here's to a great game
    41
    Yes
    85.37%
    35
    No
    14.63%
    6
    #swapping

  • #2
    Yes, I am angrier than I was during any other loss but most of all I am...

    disappointed. I love this team. I do. I couldn't imagine my life without them. But, when something like this happens. When our offense recoginzes mistakes and fixes them and gets a 17 point lead. Then our "special teams" and "defense" goes and not only gives it away, but gives away our game. It makes me question how much the PLAYERS care. Care about winning and care about their fans. This is far more disappointing to me than the Chargers & Lions games were. BECAUSE WE HAD THIS ONE. and we let it go. Our playoff chances are DEAD & BURIED if we lose one more game. & thats assuming the chargers lose one too. I'll never been ashamed to be a Bronco fan. Ever. But god they let me down sometimes & make it hard to be one.
    A though to the offense who realized what they were doing wrong & turned it around. I'm sorry our defense and special teams were somewhere else tonight.

    Comment


    • #3
      Post game rants---San Diego

      Watching this game, I'm truly sickened. This is a team with half their starters out, who plays the same offense we practice against every week, and we can't stop them. I'm sorry, but we have too much talent on defense to be this bad. There simply isn't any excuse. I can't take another year of Bates. He makes me want to puke.
      Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

      Team Tebow #108

      Yards, without points, mean nothing.

      Comment


      • #4
        this sucks
        Pro McD

        Comment


        • #5
          Offnese hasn't been giving much help either. One TD was in poor field position becuase of the failed 4th down. So defense only allowed about 16 points. THe offense has to put up more points than this especially with the amount of times we've been in the redzone.

          sigpic

          Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

          There are three things you can expect in life:

          1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Snk16 View Post
            Offnese hasn't been giving much help either. One TD was in poor field position becuase of the failed 4th down. So defense only allowed about 16 points. THe offense has to put up more points than this especially with the amount of times we've been in the redzone.
            We haven't been in the redzone that many times. Pay attention.
            Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

            Team Tebow #108

            Yards, without points, mean nothing.

            Comment


            • #7
              agreed

              Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
              Watching this game, I'm truly sickened. This is a team with half their starters out, who plays the same offense we practice against every week, and we can't stop them. I'm sorry, but we have too much talent on defense to be this bad. There simply isn't any excuse. I can't take another year of Bates. He makes me want to puke.
              I do agree with this defense being difficult to swallow. I don't know anyone out there that could help. We have gone through more than our fair share of D coachs in recent history!
              It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

              God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree.. i am constantly yelling at my TV for them to STOP SOMEBODY. Jesus.

                Comment


                • #9
                  No Freaking way!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 32n33 View Post
                    I do agree with this defense being difficult to swallow. I don't know anyone out there that could help. We have gone through more than our fair share of D coachs in recent history!
                    I know exactly how this defense should be used. With our corners, we should be blitzing constantly. Yes we would give up big plays here and there, but we'd make big plays as well. As it is, we just subject ourselves to slow torture every game. We got rid of Coyer for this kind of crap, and now Bates is out-Coyering Coyer. It's disgusting.
                    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

                    Team Tebow #108

                    Yards, without points, mean nothing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                      We haven't been in the redzone that many times. Pay attention.
                      We were pretty damn close to it. We gotta translate it into some points. I'm not saying hte defense is playing well. Right now it's playing pretty bad, but for the most part at the beginning it wasn't that bad.

                      sigpic

                      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                      There are three things you can expect in life:

                      1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i am scheechless at the moment because of disgust
                        sigpicSAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Bailey asked to be traded at the end of the season, citing " I want a chance to win the SUperBowl" as his reason.

                          And I wouldn't blame him one bit.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                            I know exactly how this defense should be used. With our corners, we should be blitzing constantly. Yes we would give up big plays here and there, but we'd make big plays as well. As it is, we just subject ourselves to slow torture every game. We got rid of Coyer for this kind of crap, and now Bates is out-Coyering Coyer. It's disgusting.
                            He is playing Coyers' scheme because using his own, our pitiful d-line couldn't stop the run to save themselves.


                            Give Bates another year or two to get the talent he needs to run his scheme. It makes no sense to fire a coach for not achieving something without giving him the circumstances to succeed.

                            Granted, this is pretty painful to watch. What the crap are our guys doing?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What a joke.

                              We are a pathetic football team. Absoulutely pathetic. A Will Ferrell Look a like QB is kicking our butt. A second string. Shanahan is to blame.He gets a huge win and then the week after our team is gross. I didnt believe it at first,but Elway was the reason we went to the super bowls and won.Not Shanahan.It is time to start over. We got beat by the Texans,6-7. The bears, 5-8, The Oakland Raiders,4-9???? No excuse.I almost wish we would make the playoffs so the Colts,or The Patriots would score a record 80 points. I love our Broncos but this is the worst I ever remember us. I'm embarrassed. The Chargers are gonna eat us alive.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X