Post game rants---San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    i noticed champ playing what looked like safety on a few plays, what was up with that?

denver's D did have a good game
    Yea, it looked like we had 3 safeties: Hamza, Foxworth, and Champ
    linebackers were lynch, williams, and sometimes winborn

The problem was that we kept them into 3rd and longs almost every drive but they have a huge passing play for a first down every time. Which is the most annoying thing ever

Comment

• Originally posted by chefjensen View Post
      Please tell me your not serious about the offense? They suck! All we seem to throw is slant slant slant. They running game or lack of is attriubuted to the O line or lack of. Shanny said I WOULD KILL FOR A O LINE LIKE N.E. AND INDY'S what does that tell ya. As far as stockley do you recal Ed Macaffery? sam kind of guy. He's a keeper. As far as Walker.he needs to go along with. adams,Graham,That running back we got that was suppose to get 1200 yards. Ramsey,all the offense and defense line. Clean house and build, using glue doesn't work any longer.
      Umm.. did u read it? I said we regressed in offense after the Bears game which is equivalent to saying we sucked on offense for the past 4 games.

Comment

• If only we had a crystal ball to tell us what the future has in store for us.

But we don't so we'll have to wait for 2008.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
          If only we had a crystal ball to tell us what the future has in store for us.

But we don't so we'll have to wait for 2008.
          Exactly...

Comment

• Yep

I have to agree. I was pretty stoked at the beginning of the season. It really turned out differently. But, every season can't be a winning season for every team. Gotta suck it up and move on...
            There goes the franchise...

Comment

• I did.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...27#post1914227

I want a cookie.

Comment

Working...
              X