Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We still have a shot at Playoffs..Really!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We still have a shot at Playoffs..Really!!

Hey Guys,

I was just as disappointed as everyonhe here last night. I was actually at the game but the DIE HARD fan in me just doesn't let me give up until we have that mark by our name that says we are mathmatically eliminated. Until then, I won't give up hope!!

If SD loses to DET, DEN, Oak and we win our last 2...we win the division!!!!
    it sounds improbably for SD to lose 3 in a row...but I don't know if its more improbable that we win our last 2.....

either way, we still have a shot...so everybody that still has it left in them, cheer on those Lions this weekend!!!
    at least if SD loses, Den will play at SD with somehting on the line....

No matter what, I still stick with my team...
    Go Broncos!!

Thanks for the positive attitude!

Comment

Haha, well sure if the Chargers have a complete collapse and if we find some kind of consistency in our play... But we will get bounced first round of the playoffs anyways...
      “Brevity is the soul of wit” – William Shakespeare

Comment

Thanks also for the positive attitude.

But I do think that making the playoffs would be pointless. Do we really think... even if we got in.. do we really think we'd get far?

I don't think so.. Miracles happen, but not this year with this team.

Comment

You can't be serious.

Comment

Please no. Just end this season. Do we really want to get into the playoffs with a team that just plain stinks. if we have been playing hard and consistant, then maybe yes. But, no thanks, not this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew303 View Post
              You can't be serious.
              I think they are.
              http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

i'm sticking with them

Look, I know it looks impossible but I still have hope...you never know...
                  If somehow Det upsets SD, then the HOu game really didn't matter because going into this weeek we need SD to lose to DEN and Oakland....so if Det can win, we would be right there...

I know the way the Broncos are playing, it doesn't look like we can win 2 in a row.........but lets say some how ..some way, DET wins this week and we beat SD next week...
                  all of you guys jumping off the bandwagon so fast will be jumping right back on....
                  you might call me crazy but thats ok....I bleed orange and blue...
                  and if we somehow get into the playoffs, I think it would be really good for this team....it would be good experience for Cutler, Sheff, MArshall, Elvis, etc...
                  even if we don't make it far in the playoffs, it would still be experience and an accomplishment...

maybe i'm an idiot....maybe i'm just a FAN....

Comment

Originally posted by clutch734 View Post
                    Look, I know it looks impossible but I still have hope...you never know...
                    If somehow Det upsets SD, then the HOu game really didn't matter because going into this weeek we need SD to lose to DEN and Oakland....so if Det can win, we would be right there...

I know the way the Broncos are playing, it doesn't look like we can win 2 in a row.........but lets say some how ..some way, DET wins this week and we beat SD next week...
                    all of you guys jumping off the bandwagon so fast will be jumping right back on....
                    you might call me crazy but thats ok....I bleed orange and blue...
                    and if we somehow get into the playoffs, I think it would be really good for this team....it would be good experience for Cutler, Sheff, MArshall, Elvis, etc...
                    even if we don't make it far in the playoffs, it would still be experience and an accomplishment...

I think you're grasping at straws.

Denver has virtually no chance at making the playoffs. It's possible, sure. But it's also possible that a metorite will strike the Earth tomorrow and we'll all be killed. It doesn't mean it's going to happen.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clutch734 View Post
                      I think you're a fan.
                      sigpic

Comment

Playoffs?? *laughs*

Honestly.. I dont' care. I mean, who wants to make the playoffs with this team? Would tht really be fun to watch? I don't want to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          Playoffs?? *laughs*

Honestly.. I dont' care. I mean, who wants to make the playoffs with this team? Would tht really be fun to watch? I don't want to make the playoffs.
                          Well, you always want to make the playoffs, even if it's at 8-8 and the 6th seed. Playoff experience for this team - no matter how bad it may be - will be a benefit in the long run, especially to Cutler.

But the fact is, if Denver deserves it, they'll get in. If not, then they won't. That's the beauty of the playoff system in the NFL. It's not like the NBA where everyone gets in, nor like MLB where not enough teams get in.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wait...this means I'd have to root for the Lions? As a Wisconsin native do you realize how difficult this will be?!?!?

NO PROBLEMO!!!

There's always hope. If you wanna be a true fan you gotta hope, no matter how slim the odds are, no matter how improbable it seems. All I can say is--REMEMBER THE ROCKIES! There is magic in this town, you've just gotta believe.

The King, the Captain, and the Scheff...LOL!

Comment

there you go!!

Originally posted by Captain Lori View Post
                              Wait...this means I'd have to root for the Lions? As a Wisconsin native do you realize how difficult this will be?!?!?

NO PROBLEMO!!!

There's always hope. If you wanna be a true fan you gotta hope, no matter how slim the odds are, no matter how improbable it seems. All I can say is--REMEMBER THE ROCKIES! There is magic in this town, you've just gotta believe.
                              there you go...I have a few supporters on this thread!!!
                              there will be alot more believeing when the Lions win on Sunday!!

Comment

Working...
                              X