Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We still have a shot at Playoffs..Really!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Broncos and would love to see them go to the playoffs every year, heck I'd love to see them win the SB every year, but that's not the reality and certainly not this season. Give our boys a couple of seasons then let's talk about the playoffs....We have allready had a few really embarrassing loses this year and I really don't think another one in the playoffs would benefit anyone. Just My opinion of course.
    sigpic

My adopted Bronco Is Matt Prater

Comment

it will help

it will help the young players develop if we make the playoffs...I still believe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clutch734 View Post
        it will help the young players develop if we make the playoffs...I still believe!!!
        ME TOO...lets go LIONS!!!!!!

Comment

Playoffs? Playoffs? You want to talk about playoffs???

As much as I want this team to succeed, but like Foxworth said, they don't deserve the playoffs this year.

Actually, no one in the AFC West deserves to be in the playoffs this year. Hopefully we can take this time to step back and become legitimate contenders next year. Which we should be able to do.

Comment

Too bad we can't vote our AFC title out this year and give another wild card spot to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch734 View Post
              Hey Guys,

I was just as disappointed as everyonhe here last night. I was actually at the game but the DIE HARD fan in me just doesn't let me give up until we have that mark by our name that says we are mathmatically eliminated. Until then, I won't give up hope!!

If SD loses to DET, DEN, Oak and we win our last 2...we win the division!!!!
              it sounds improbably for SD to lose 3 in a row...but I don't know if its more improbable that we win our last 2.....

either way, we still have a shot...so everybody that still has it left in them, cheer on those Lions this weekend!!!
              at least if SD loses, Den will play at SD with somehting on the line....

No matter what, I still stick with my team...
              Go Broncos!!

I feel sorry for you... you are clearly delusional.

Comment

Like the OP and others. I cannot give up on this team until the final whistle of the final game sounds. Whether that is week 17 or somewhere in the playoffs. This team is not bad it is just evolving. Don't give up on them when they need us the most.

Comment

Honestly I don't believe we deserve to go to the playoffs with our play thi syear. We haven't shown we are a playoff team. Though I will hope for the best.

Comment

Working...
                  X