Will We cut Henry and Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
    If the broncos were to get rid of Henry or Walker....I would say keep Walker. I would not be suprised if Henry or Walker get traded so the broncos can move up in the Draft, or traded for a decent player on Defense in the Nfl.
    Right now both carry little value...nice thought, but with the questions...I think Denver would be lucky to get second day picks for either player.

Comment

Javon's future depends on his condition next year.

He claims he is 100%

he does not look it.

Time will tell.

I hope all goes well and comes back 100%

no wait...... 110%
      sigpic

Comment

henry and walker

with henry and walker gone, i hope they leave because we were better without travis and javon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosrock07 View Post
          with henry and walker gone, i hope they leave because we were better without travis and javon
          This is a completely perplexing comment to me, and I'm not sure what to think of it.

Comment

If Walker can come back healthy next year it would be great but if not he needs to restructure his contract. He has already lost his No.1 reciever spot to Marshall.

Henry would be a great change of pace back. Selvin has earned the starting spot. Henry could be used in the 4th quarter to punish tired, opposing defenses or pound out those 3rd/4th and short - goal line yards. He must restructure also.

If neither want to restructure then get rid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
              the only way I'd be happy with us getting rid of Javon is if we go out and get Chad Johnson, which won't happen.
              we must be on the same ship...cause thats what i was thinking too. you never know. we were pretty close to signing TO ya know. could happen

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                Right now both carry little value...nice thought, but with the questions...I think Denver would be lucky to get second day picks for either player.
                Yeah, your probably right. I just have a feeling that Henry or Walker with be traded during the offseason.

Comment

Working...
                X