Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Bronco players will not return next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
    Yes, i agree that this might be John Lynch's last year before he retires. Other old players like Tom Nalen, Jason Elam, and Rod Smith are all likely to retire after this season.
    I don't see any particular reason why Elam retires, although he's maybe not got the range he used to, he's still one of the more accurate kickers in the league, and one of the most reliable when the game's on the line
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Dre Bly -----Traded to Washington for Santana Moss
      Travis Henry + Foxworth ----- Traded to Detroit for Boss Bailey and Tatum Bell

I know, I know, I'm asleep and dreaming in my new sleep number bed!!!!
      Last edited by ChitownBronco; 12-16-2007, 10:31 AM.
      sigpic
      AMPIPE

Comment

I'm not sure who is leaving, but these are the only people who are must keeps: Cutler, Marshall, Scheffler, Nalen, Dumervil, Moss, Crowder, Williams, and Bailey. Everyone else is expendable.

Now before someone tells me "But you can't have a team with just 9 players", because some moron tells me that every time I make a post like this, I'm not saying these are the ONLY players we should keep, I'm just saying these are the only players we HAVE to keep. Everyone else, makes no difference to me if they stay or go.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
          I have pure ignorance?
          Yes.

Comment

Working...
          X