When does Cutler make the Pro Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does Cutler make the Pro Bowl?

How long do you think it would be before Jay Cutler makes the pro bowl.

I give it until next year or the year after, and then he will be a regular there.

When he sings a song about it.

Comment

When Brady and Manning are not in the AFC anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post

I give it until next year or the year after, and then he will be a regular there.
        I 'heard this" on the radio that he might make it as an alternate this year.

----------------------------------------------
        I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronheeb View Post
          When Brady and Manning are not in the AFC anymore...

Yep. Those 2 have been, and will continue to, steal Pro Bowls away from so many AFC QB's. Don't forget there's Big Ben, and Carson Palmer, and now Sage Rosenfals.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            Yep. Those 2 have been, and will continue to, steal Pro Bowls away from so many AFC QB's. Don't forget there's Big Ben, and Carson Palmer, and now Sage Rosenfals.
            Our defensive scheme made Sage look that good.

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
              And Kube's offensive scheme, which has benefited Sage, Schaub and Carr now. Besides, Sage is the backup, odds are next year he will return to that role with when Matt returns to good health. I think more so than the Houston quarterbacks, though, the guys that we're going to have to compete hard with are all from the NFC North. Big Ben, Palmer and quite possibly Anderson.

Comment

what about WR.....i think brandon marshall should go to pro bowl. i think he is one of the top WR in the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey&bly View Post
                  what about WR.....i think brandon marshall should go to pro bowl. i think he is one of the top WR in the AFC.
                  I think both he and Elvis should be there! Both are fantastic players!!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
                    I didn't even really think Sage looked Pro Bowl impressive. His stats in that game weren't eye boggling by any means. I just threw his name in for the all the peeps that came in spouting how "Denver needs to get Sage Rosenfals".

Comment

When he stops making these faces.......

Der deh der...

No...he'll get there, I'm sure....

But for NOW....

COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Within the next two seasons...

Comment

Should be soon... but its hard to see him being a regular every season right now with essentially two spots locked up every year (Manning and Brady)
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post

Yep. Thats when i think he'll make the probowl for the first time. Next year or the year after that. I think Jay will be in the probowl many times in his NFL carrer.

Comment

Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
                              And Kube's offensive scheme, which has benefited Sage, Schaub and Carr now. Besides, Sage is the backup, odds are next year he will return to that role with when Matt returns to good health. I think more so than the Houston quarterbacks, though, the guys that we're going to have to compete hard with are all from the NFC North. Big Ben, Palmer and quite possibly Anderson.
                              16/27 59% 1 td 1 int 200 yds is pro bowl stats? Even jay had a better day passing

Comment

Working...
                              X