Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sauerbrun cut/bring back Ernster (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good move on Shanahan's part. Ernster can get the job done and he hasn't had character issues. Todd just couldn't do what was expected of him from this first class organization.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Looks like Saurbrun gave Shannahan a reason to start the off-season firings early this year. Screw Ernster, let's get Frank Gifford and make him the oldest player ever in the NFL!!

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
        Because...duh-duh-DUUUUUUH believe it or not, most punters take 2-3 seasons to develop. I **** you not, go look at punting stats. This is why I was keen on keeping Ernster over Sauerbrun before because the chances are that he would eventually come good.

Well, I guess we were given a second chance, then. Let's hope we don't screw it up!
        sigpic
        They're your teammates, now.
        Best of luck, TT!
        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator View Post
          Good move on Shanahan's part. Ernster can get the job done and he hasn't had character issues. Todd just couldn't do what was expected of him from this first class organization.
          Oh yea he can. really? look at tonight's game. I can flippin punt better than that! Damnit horrible move I have always loved todd

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlymember View Post
            Please sign someone else. Not Paul "I punt well 'til I know I've got the job then I ease up" Ernster.
            We need to pick up a punter now.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlymember View Post
              We need to pick up a punter now.
              Do you think there's some punter store we can just run out to or something?
              Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

CUT ERNSTER AND SIGN SAUERBRUN!!!!!!!
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

As bad as Paul Ernster was tonight, he didn't kick it to Devin Hester! He didn't get it blocked! And the other Denver Place Kicker got it to the 5 yard line on the Kick-off, so there was some improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
                    This can be bad for Elam. He was Elam's holder!
                    Do you know how many holders Elam's gone through? I don't think it will bother him.

Comment

Working...
                    X