Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can't let this happen, must win on Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't let this happen, must win on Monday!

SERIES HISTORY

Going into last season the Chargers hadn't beaten the Broncos twice in the same season since 1982. Now they're threatening to do it two years in a row, something that last happened almost 40 years ago (1967-68). San Diego has won the past two meetings by a combined score of 89-23 (48-20 and 41-3).
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...19chscout.html

yeah that sucks. I always remember telling myself that San Diego was good for at least one win a season for us. San Deigo coming to Denver was always a sure win, now we are lucky if we make it a game. All of a sudden they have our number. This is the game we turn it around. We must go after Rivers and make him make mistakes. If we sit back and let LT run all over us its over. We have to force Rivers to throw the ball to our defense. Turnovers turnovers turnovers, that is what we need the most when we play San Deigo. Here's to Monday night

Comment

I would greatly appreciate it if we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7 View Post
        me too....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan04 View Post
          yeah that sucks. I always remember telling myself that San Diego was good for at least one win a season for us. San Deigo coming to Denver was always a sure win, now we are lucky if we make it a game. All of a sudden they have our number. This is the game we turn it around. We must go after Rivers and make him make mistakes. If we sit back and let LT run all over us its over. We have to force Rivers to throw the ball to our defense. Turnovers turnovers turnovers, that is what we need the most when we play San Deigo. Here's to Monday night
          Good luck with that. The Chargers will win the turnover battle. Forcing Rivers to throw lately may not be such a good thing for opposing teams, as Chris Chambers is finally meshing with our system.

I'd like a competitive game, but I'm sensing Denver will get blown out on Monday night.

Comment

Thing about this team: Nobody, not even the coaches has any idea what team will show up on any given day. We could dominate the Chargers, have a good competitive game that goes either way, or get owned.

All 3 are possible, and at this point just as likley any other.

The only thing the Broncos are consistant at is their inconsistancy.

Comment

Maybe

Maybe the Broncos can put it together this week in San Diego. Maybe Cutler won't throw an INT. Maybe they can beat SD in their own house.........NAH! LT goes over 100 yds, Gates gets 6 to 8 receptions with 2 TD's, Cro gets 2 int's. Final score: Chargers 38; Broncos 17

Comment

I think we are going to come out guns blazing (not pipes Travis). I think since we have nothing to lose, Shanny will open it up, go for it when normally he won't, and we will be completely prepared due to the extra days and maybe this team will play with some piss and vinager for once, or twice this season.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
                  Maybe the Broncos can put it together this week in San Diego. Maybe Cutler won't throw an INT. Maybe they can beat SD in their own house.........NAH! LT goes over 100 yds, Gates gets 6 to 8 receptions with 2 TD's, Cro gets 2 int's. Final score: Chargers 38; Broncos 17
                  You make it seem like we're going to be surprised by your predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7 View Post
                    Heck no we don't lose. We fight!! I was telling my coworker that there is no way we are going to go out and look bad on National TV. We play for pride and SD is not that good! The Titans exposed SD and if it was not for that lame call the Titans would have won!

Here is what we need to do. STOP THE RUN with everything we got and pressure Rivers. The Titans did this but had no offensive power. I say our D needs to hit SD Square in the mouth!!

----------------------------------------------
                    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
                      The Titans EXPOSED your Team. Id it was not for that bad call the Titans would have won. We need to play smash mouth football and smack SD in the mouth on defense

----------------------------------------------
                      I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
                        The Titans EXPOSED your Team. Id it was not for that bad call the Titans would have won. We need to play smash mouth football and smack SD in the mouth on defense
                        Two posts in a row saying the same thing? Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

Look, I know it sucks for you, but face the facts.....The Broncos are a sorry excuse for a football team. They will not, CANNOT beat the Chargers right now.

You were right, sort of, about one thing. The Titans D was awesome against the Bolts-for most of the game anyway. The problem your team faces is your D does not even come close to having the same ability. Did you know that that unless the Broncos shut the Chargers out completely, the Broncos D will have given up more points then any past Bronco Team...EVER? 3 points away as of today.

I know it must seem I am talking smack, but I don't know how to say it any more clearly...The Broncos CANNOT win this game.

Comment

The only reason I don't want them to sweep us is because Dolt-Man will never let us hear the end of it. I think we'll have a pretty good chance, last time they won it was a fluke victory as are most of the wins they have this season.
                          Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
                          What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
                            Don't want to talk smack but would rather talk football.

When you say, "The Titans exposed your team." What do you exactly mean?

Does that mean, "STOP THE RUN and force the QB to throw?"

Hmmm...last I checked, that's PRIORITY #1 with A LOT OF TEAMS. No? Unless you have a freakish offense like Indianapolis and or at the beginning of the year Green Bay -- Teams FOcus on stopping the RUN first always.

How to beat Denver? Stop the run and force Cutler to throw. Exposed.

How to beat Pitt? Stop the run and force the throw. Exposed.

How to beat the raiders. Stop the run and force QB to throw. Exposed.

How to beat MAJORITY OF THE NFL TEAMS? Stop the run and force QB to throw. Exposed.

Defensive coordinator of the year for exposing San Diego!

Smash mouth San Diego with what defense? Like said, not talking smack just want to talk football..but just exactly who has the attitude on the front 7 of the Broncos that can play smash mouth defense?

And lastly, the chances of a handful of our starters playing this game is SLIM to NONE. Majority of starters that could play that are a little dinged up will be benched.
                            CHARGERSFOOTBALLXTRA.COM
                            www.cfxonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
                              The only reason I don't want them to sweep us is because Dolt-Man will never let us hear the end of it. I think we'll have a pretty good chance, last time they won it was a fluke victory as are most of the wins they have this season.
                              Again, just want to talk football.

But exactly what was a fluke victory last time we played you and what are considered fluke victories?
                              CHARGERSFOOTBALLXTRA.COM
                              www.cfxonline.com

Comment

Working...
                              X