Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can't let this happen, must win on Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver won't be able to stop the Chargers offense, so if we are going to win it's going to be because of a high scoring game.

With Cutler in charge, we definitely have the offense to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. 21 View Post
      Again, just want to talk football.

But exactly what was a fluke victory last time we played you and what are considered fluke victories?
      Well it wasn't so much of a fluke the last time you played us,
      1. Our defense hadn't quite been turned around yet (not that it has remained that way)

2. We lost Champ, you know the Broncos can't make adjustments.

3. Special teams was horrible, we've actually played better since then with the exception of Chicago debacle.

4. Weather was pretty bad windy as hell.

That is pretty how most our losses have happened this year, except the close ones. When the Chargers beat a healthy Broncos team I'll finally give them credit for something, the only game I even consider evenly matched was the first game they played last year.

Oh, and don't get be started on the Indy game, where your "Pro Bowl" CB made half his interceptions.
      Last edited by delirium_05; 12-19-2007, 05:21 PM.
      Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
      What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Broncos Will Win!!!

The Broncos will win this game. The hargers will start sitting some starters after the 3rd Quarter. Cry me a Rivers will end this season pretty much the way brees did a couple of years ago, hurt on a John Lynch hit. either that or L.T. and him will get into a cat fight after he tries to sit next to him on the bench. It will be a close game but Broncos pull it out. I will have some artificial snow ready in the back of the end zone at the Q just in case B.Marsh wants to celebrate after scoring one of his two touchdowns.
        Cutler's Hometown: Santa Claus, Ind.
        Christmas Eve game : Cutler delivers gifts to all good Broncos fans worlwide.

On a sidenote I would like to say harger fans make me sick. As a diehard Broncos fan since the good old Elway days I have attended plenty of Broncos vs hargers games here in S.D. and not until recent years can I recall so many so call diehard hargers fans in my life. I remember when they use to announce on the news during the sportscast that there was so many tickets left over and beg for people to go buy tickets so the game would not be blackout on t.v. Same goes for all the cars I see now with lighting bolts on them. Where were they during the John Friesz, Todd Philcox, Craig Whelihan, era??? I remember attending games at Jack Murphy stadium where there was more fans of the opposing team than the sorry home team.

You can bet I will be there again on Monday night all Orange and Blue out. Got six tickets and I will be representing my boys. Go ahead and call yourself AFC Champs. All fans of San Diego teams are aware of the big let down weather it be the padres or last years hargers. Go ahead and get your hopes up, it's funny to see all the disappointment in San Diego like last year. Enjoy your one extra game. San Diego is earthquake prone and I will get ready for the earth to move in January when all these sorry fans jump off of the bandwagon (again). Then go ahead and beg for a new stadium because you probably won't get one here in S.D. cause the city is broke. Good luck in another city.
        alwayz bleeding BLue and ORaNGe... GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TACOMAN02 View Post
          The Broncos will win this game. The hargers will start sitting some starters after the 3rd Quarter. Cry me a Rivers will end this season pretty much the way brees did a couple of years ago, hurt on a John Lynch hit. either that or L.T. and him will get into a cat fight after he tries to sit next to him on the bench. It will be a close game but Broncos pull it out. I will have some artificial snow ready in the back of the end zone at the Q just in case B.Marsh wants to celebrate after scoring one of his two touchdowns.
          Cutler's Hometown: Santa Claus, Ind.
          Christmas Eve game : Cutler delivers gifts to all good Broncos fans worlwide.

On a sidenote I would like to say harger fans make me sick. As a diehard Broncos fan since the good old Elway days I have attended plenty of Broncos vs hargers games here in S.D. and not until recent years can I recall so many so call diehard hargers fans in my life. I remember when they use to announce on the news during the sportscast that there was so many tickets left over and beg for people to go buy tickets so the game would not be blackout on t.v. Same goes for all the cars I see now with lighting bolts on them. Where were they during the John Friesz, Todd Philcox, Craig Whelihan, era??? I remember attending games at Jack Murphy stadium where there was more fans of the opposing team than the sorry home team.

You can bet I will be there again on Monday night all Orange and Blue out. Got six tickets and I will be representing my boys. Go ahead and call yourself AFC Champs. All fans of San Diego teams are aware of the big let down weather it be the padres or last years hargers. Go ahead and get your hopes up, it's funny to see all the disappointment in San Diego like last year. Enjoy your one extra game. San Diego is earthquake prone and I will get ready for the earth to move in January when all these sorry fans jump off of the bandwagon (again). Then go ahead and beg for a new stadium because you probably won't get one here in S.D. cause the city is broke. Good luck in another city.
          alwayz bleeding BLue and ORaNGe... GO BRONCOS!!!
          Ahhh, so this a smack forum afterall.

You are the third or fourth Donkey fan today to write something about John Lynch going after a Bolts player. Dude, wish for it all you want, but that is the ONLY way the Broncos win this game. Better have Cheatin Lynch go after more than just Rivers though if you want to win. Better take out LT and Gates and Chambers while he's at it.
          I love the fact that you'll be at the Murph Monday night watching the Broncos get crushed. Merry Christmas indeed.

As for making you sick? Who gives a rats a**?

The Broncos still suck, and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Comment

Who said we don't want Rivers to pass!?!?! Thats EXACTLY what we want! He leads the league in turn overs.... If he has to pass a lot, against our horrible run defense, things are going well... VERY well!

I love it when Rivers passes.... he's not impressive at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
              Better have Cheatin Lynch go after more than just Rivers though if you want to win.

The Broncos still suck, and that isn't going to change anytime soon.
              Cheatin' Lynch.. you mean like crying LT?? Please.. give it a rest.

The LAST thing the Charger fans should be doin' is accusing ANYONE of sucking, since you guys have sucked FOREVER. Its just about time you FINALLY are competitive in the division at ALL.

Comment

Go Donkeys!!!

A chargers fan since 2004??? really suprised me. maybe that's when they started to be worth anything. go los angeles, san antonio, las vegas , chula vista etc... chargers!!! my Broncos deserve to play in a better facility when we play against you guys. coming out first in a sorry division means a lot to some people here in san diego.

Comment

Originally posted by TACOMAN02 View Post
                  A chargers fan since 2004??? really suprised me. maybe that's when they started to be worth anything. go los angeles, san antonio, las vegas , chula vista etc... chargers!!! my Broncos deserve to play in a better facility when we play against you guys. coming out first in a sorry division means a lot to some people here in san diego.
                  No, a Chargers forum member since 04. I've been a fan my whole life. Since the days BEFORE Fouts and all the way since. That inlcudes 21 years worth of bouncing around the world in the Army, getting up at 3 or 4 in the morning to watch the Bolts play on AFN while overseas. Even spent some of those years off and on in Colorado. Yep, been to Invesco and Mile High to watch the Chargers play. Yep, we've lost more than a few over the years, and yep, if history is what you want to cling to, be my guest. The point, and one you can't change is: The Chargers are a superior team to the Broncos.
                  So yes, coming in first in the division means everything. Is there any other reason to play but to win? As for how weak the division is, personally I'm disgusted with how bad it is. It's about time the sorry Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders get their act together and be comptetitive again don't you think? Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Once again...enjoy the beatdown Monday night. You come across as pretty frustrated and angry. You should relax dude. I'd really hate to think you might go to the Murph on Monday night and start shooting your mouth off. We want you to enjoy your stay here in America's Finest City, but if you're rude, well, some people here might be less than hospitable, you know?

Good one though, very bright of you to jump on the screen name like that, even if you don't know jack!!.

Comment

Thanks For The Reminder

first of all i would like to thank you and all the brave men and women that have contributed a whole lot in making America Land of the Free and Home of the Brave...

second. frustrated??? maybe a lil. I am not use to losing and having bad seasons like this too often. being a chargers fan maybe you can get excited over a couple of good seasons every now and then. so live it up now but don't be disappointed when the chargers fail like usual. oh well it's only football and there is more important things in life than this. living in San Diego all of my life this is America's Finest City, Finest football team?, i don't think so. I will enjoy my time at the Q. Thanks for the reminder on how some of the fans can be in San Diego. Talk all the smack you want football wise but disrespecting me personally is another story. I have King Stahlman Bail Bonds on speed dial so i will be alright. thanks for your concern and may the best team win.....

Comment

Originally posted by bolts_fan View Post
                      Good luck with that. The Chargers will win the turnover battle. Forcing Rivers to throw lately may not be such a good thing for opposing teams, as Chris Chambers is finally meshing with our system.
                      Rivers is in the bottom half of the league in just about every category. Were it not for LT and a great running game, I doubt that he'd even be starting.

Comment

Guys I just cant w8 for the Chargers to get to the playoffs then actually see LT crying that someone else offended him. Look the Chargers are just a bunch of losers. All except LT but he complains too much. Getting mad at the coach. Calling out another team for a dirty play on a guy who cheated. When I saw that I was like good. Stop doing steroids and maybe you'll get some respect around the league. Like I said I don't care that the Chargers won the division. Denver has had a WAY off year with the injuries, tragedies and mainly GROWING UP!! So that would be why SD can go to the playoffs and show that they can't win under pressure.
                        With these Bronx thru no matter what!!!

Comment

Look guys, I've been a Charger fan for over 30 years so I know the frustration of years and years and years, of losing seasons.

For you Bronco fans, I'm sure you're frustrated now after tasting success for so many years and to see your team not live up to your expectations.

I am currently enjoying my team's success. Unlike some other Charger fans, I don't take my team for granted. I'm glad that we've won the west again and if we lose another first round playoff game then so be it. Better to be in the playoffs and lost than not to make it at all.

I won't say that they'll beat the Broncos on Monday night although I hope they do.

Merry Christmas to all! I hope to see an enjoyable hard fought game but with no further injuries to either team.

Comment

Chargers and Bronco fans can go back and forth about what they "think" they know about how the Broncos team will come out and play on MNF vs the Chargers but I think an insider told it best....

John Lynch (SD native) was on his dad's radio station, xxsports 1090, on Tuesday, as he always is. John hinted at the fact that he feels the Broncos are ready for this season to end. A team w. no playoff hopes = a team that will play to not get hurt. National t.v. does not matter. If it did the Broncos would've played more inspired football vs the Texans last week.

Better luck next year!

Ride the Lightning!

2007 AFC West Champions
                            Bolts hand Denver its worst home loss since 1966

"I don't know if I've ever been more embarrassed," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said following a 41-3 home loss to the Chargers, the Broncos third straight defeat against their AFC West rival. "I don't think our players have ever been more embarrassed to put on that type of show." - October 7, 2007
                            http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_7112334

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                              You make it seem like we're going to be surprised by your predictions.
                              That was the whole point.....no surprises. Hey, I'd love to see a competitive game. Our two teams almost always are competitive with each other no matter what their season records are. Just don't think it'll happen this weekend. But, being a Charger fan, yes, I've been wrong before.
                              Last edited by BoltNut; 12-20-2007, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RBI90 View Post
                                Look guys, I've been a Charger fan for over 30 years so I know the frustration of years and years and years, of losing seasons.

For you Bronco fans, I'm sure you're frustrated now after tasting success for so many years and to see your team not live up to your expectations.

I am currently enjoying my team's success. Unlike some other Charger fans, I don't take my team for granted. I'm glad that we've won the west again and if we lose another first round playoff game then so be it. Better to be in the playoffs and lost than not to make it at all.

I won't say that they'll beat the Broncos on Monday night although I hope they do.

Merry Christmas to all! I hope to see an enjoyable hard fought game but with no further injuries to either team.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X