Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can't let this happen, must win on Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
    Well it wasn't so much of a fluke the last time you played us,
    1. Our defense hadn't quite been turned around yet (not that it has remained that way)

2. We lost Champ, you know the Broncos can't make adjustments.

3. Special teams was horrible, we've actually played better since then with the exception of Chicago debacle.

4. Weather was pretty bad windy as hell.

That is pretty how most our losses have happened this year, except the close ones. When the Chargers beat a healthy Broncos team I'll finally give them credit for something, the only game I even consider evenly matched was the first game they played last year.

Oh, and don't get be started on the Indy game, where your "Pro Bowl" CB made half his interceptions.
    So let me get this straight.

It was a fluke because:

1. Weather was a factor.
    2. 'Your' defense was not very good at the time. So it has improved?
    3. Special teams was not very good at the time. So it has improved?
    4. You had injuries. So is everyone healthy this Monday?

So when the Chargers beat a 'healthy' team - that's when it's not a fluke.

Got it. Not really quite sure, but from the sound of all your reasons -- those are the determining factors FOR ALL THE GAMES that are played, no?

Not to make it sound like your making an excuse, but that's what it exactly sounds like. I dont know, I don't think there really is a team that's 100% healthy throughout the season, no? I could be wrong on that, but that's just my opinion.

So Cromartie does NOT deserve to go to the Pro Bowl is what you're saying? Besides the 'half the interception from the Manning game, do you KNOW that he leads the league in pass defended.
    On top of touchdowns?

Just food for thought. So I ask, why the quotes on Cromartie? Let me ask you this, in your opinion, has Champ Bailey played like a Pro Bowler this year or is there a good possibility his in due to his name?
    CHARGERSFOOTBALLXTRA.COM
    www.cfxonline.com

Comment

I get the feeling that this game means alot to Broncos fans because the team appeared to have quit in the 2nd half of the game earlier this season. Seems like the overall opinion is that the Broncos will be fired up because they were embarrassed.

For some reason, I just don't think that's the case. Bottom line is that the Chargers have more motivation to win this game than the Broncos. I would say it is very important to the Chargers to try and work their way into the playoffs because they'd rather play the Browns than the Jaguars. The matchup is swayed in the Chargers favor against the Browns, but not the case against the Jags.
      My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Yo, yo, yo.....

Going into Week 5, nobody in this division would claim supremacy. We all said our respective teams sucked. A few wins and a lot of losses have turned things around for the better for one and for the worst for the rest of AFCW.

This Christmas Eve game would be an exciting one. With the Chargers trying to lock up 3rd seed in the PS and the Broncos trying to prevent a national tv embarassment, this game would be a very competitive one.

I don't see the Broncos winning at all if the Chargers play their starters.

Peace.

Comment

Go Broncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrYbAbY_LT View Post
            Go Broncos!!

Oh come on..come up with something more original than ripping it off someone elses board. ;-)

But he's our 'crybaby' and he's our problem...and chances are, you'd kill to have him on your team. ;-)

Thanks

* On a sidenote since this is not the smack section. The whole LT is a 'crybaby' thing actually makes me laugh. From what I recall, LT did not cry because of the loss, he as you called it 'cried' because he complained about how the Patriots acted after the game..in other words, 'lack of class.'

But what's funny about that is there were numerous topics and threads inside this actual message board that talked about 'HOW CLASSLESS BILL BELICHECK and tha Patriots organization is, right? So maybe LT was on to something when he called out Bill before everyone else.

So he must have known something beforehand...as far as complaining about the loss, it wasn't that at all, he accepted we laid an egg....just the actions of the organization..

Just food for thought.
            CHARGERSFOOTBALLXTRA.COM
            www.cfxonline.com

Comment

Smash mouth football?

Your plan is to come to SD and smack us in the mouth like The Titans tried to do and beat us that way..........oh and because you play good on prime time........Ok then!! You where on Prime time last week playing for a playoff spot againts a avg to below avg team and they ran you out of the stadium. They beat the hell out of your lines on both side of the ball and did what ever they wanted an offense. It was almost a blow out againts the Texans? But now you guys think you have a shot. I know any given sunday blah blah blah... but comon your team turned in their gear at halftime last week on prime time. Come to SD enjoy the city have a good time see the sites remember no snow here. But once the game starts the fun ends and your train wreck ride of a season is just one stop away from finally ending and starting the Draft threads and what you will do with your top 10 pick. See yeah there boys and girl and if you happen to walk by H-4 stop by for a beer or a shot on me will be the ones with the AFC WEST CHAMPS hats on.

Comment

Crybaby or not...

L.T. is the Defecator.
                Cause he doo doos on teams.

A win in primetime would really be nice. The past couple of years have not been kind to the Broncos when the bright lights are on.

If they can make Rivers win the game they have a shot. If not...

The Defecator will do what he does best.

That will not mix well with my Orange Crush.

Go Broncos!
                One on One, Man against Man. The Air is Thin up Here. Bring it.

Comment

As it's true that the Broncos season will be over in a couple of weeks...the Chargers season will be over within a couple of weeks from that... so enjoy it while it lasts Bolt fans...the closest you will get to the Super Bowl will be in New England..and then you will go home yet again. And will be looking for a new head coach once again as well. That is if you can get through the wild card round...

Comment

Originally posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
                    As it's true that the Broncos season will be over in a couple of weeks...the Chargers season will be over within a couple of weeks from that... so enjoy it while it lasts Bolt fans...the closest you will get to the Super Bowl will be in New England..and then you will go home yet again. And will be looking for a new head coach once again as well. That is if you can get through the wild card round...
                    SD won't make it past Indy and the Pats won't make it past the Jags. AFC Championship game: Jags at Colts. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
                      Maybe the Broncos can put it together this week in San Diego. Maybe Cutler won't throw an INT. Maybe they can beat SD in their own house.........NAH! LT goes over 100 yds, Gates gets 6 to 8 receptions with 2 TD's, Cro gets 2 int's. Final score: Chargers 38; Broncos 17
                      Let me remind you, Jay NEVER threw an interception against the Chargers the FIRST time around. Last year in his first game against the Chargers, at home, Jay threw no interceptions. It was the first game he had where he had no interceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. 21 View Post
                        So let me get this straight.

It was a fluke because:

1. Weather was a factor.
                        2. 'Your' defense was not very good at the time. So it has improved?
                        3. Special teams was not very good at the time. So it has improved?
                        4. You had injuries. So is everyone healthy this Monday?

So when the Chargers beat a 'healthy' team - that's when it's not a fluke.

Got it. Not really quite sure, but from the sound of all your reasons -- those are the determining factors FOR ALL THE GAMES that are played, no?

Not to make it sound like your making an excuse, but that's what it exactly sounds like. I dont know, I don't think there really is a team that's 100% healthy throughout the season, no? I could be wrong on that, but that's just my opinion.

So Cromartie does NOT deserve to go to the Pro Bowl is what you're saying? Besides the 'half the interception from the Manning game, do you KNOW that he leads the league in pass defended.
                        On top of touchdowns?

Just food for thought. So I ask, why the quotes on Cromartie? Let me ask you this, in your opinion, has Champ Bailey played like a Pro Bowler this year or is there a good possibility his in due to his name?
                        I never said it wasn't, lol. As far as Cromartie goes luckily his best game of his career was given to him by Peyton Manning on primetime.

So you're just factoring in what I said about injuries huh? What about my other points? All I'm trying to point out is you guys have never dominated a healthy Broncos team, las time I remember was the first meeting LAST year and you guys had to rally back in the second half.
                        Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
                        What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Addendum:

They still DON'T have any Superbowl Rings! And there NOT about to get one this year!

Comment

Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
                            I never said it wasn't, lol. As far as Cromartie goes luckily his best game of his career was given to him by Peyton Manning on primetime.

So you're just factoring in what I said about injuries huh? What about my other points? All I'm trying to point out is you guys have never dominated a healthy Broncos team, las time I remember was the first meeting LAST year and you guys had to rally back in the second half.
                            I was at Invesco for that game. A healthy Broncos team right? OK how about the Chargers that night? Merriman was still serving his suspension during that game AND Luis Castillo was out with an injury. Two of our best players missed the game against your "healthy" Broncos.

Not talking trash, but the injury argument you made does not work.

And by the way, the Broncos have a very good chance to escape having to play against either one of these guys this time around as well.

Every team is dinged up, that's football.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                              I was at Invesco for that game. A healthy Broncos team right? OK how about the Chargers that night? Merriman was still serving his suspension during that game AND Luis Castillo was out with an injury. Two of our best players missed the game against your "healthy" Broncos.

And by the way, the Broncos have a very good chance to escape having to play against either one of these guys this time around as well.

so that means we won't be hearing 'injury' excuses come Tuesday then? Good

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post

That was two of your best players? The game after that last year that we had a corner playing safety, a back up safety, and a rookie quarterback. This year, I already pointed out this year. These may sound like excuse, but they're valid points there's is no way the the amount of injuries you guys have had compare to the ones we had while playing against you.
                                Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
                                What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Working...
                                X