Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can't let this happen, must win on Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
    That was two of your best players? The game after that last year that we had a corner playing safety, a back up safety, and a rookie quarterback. This year, I already pointed out this year. These may sound like excuse, but they're valid points there's is no way the the amount of injuries you guys have had compare to the ones we had while playing against you.
    Yes, they do sound very much like excuses.
    I wasn't trying to compare, merely debunk your faulty argument. You play the team you have to play with the players you have...PERIOD. Every team in the league is bent in some way or another. Does it have an effect? Sure it does at times, but that's the game we love.

As Dan Hawkins said, "It's [NFL] football, it's not intermurals....brother"

Comment

it will be a good game, i have been looking forward to this game for a while now. its not going to be the same result as it was in Denver, i think it will be a lot closer, just not close enough for the broncos fans.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
        Let me remind you, Jay NEVER threw an interception against the Chargers the FIRST time around. Last year in his first game against the Chargers, at home, Jay threw no interceptions. It was the first game he had where he had no interceptions.

Very true. No INT's that day for Cutler. But, if I remember correctly, Cro didn't start that day either.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
          Very true. No INT's that day for Cutler. But, if I remember correctly, Cro didn't start that day either.

So glad that cromartie only gets INT's in games that he STARTS. Lucky for the rest of the league he didn't START all 14 games he PLAYED in...

Comment

Wow. We have to win this one.

Comment

Question:

When was the last time the Chargers won the SB? hmmm........

ok ok heres an easier one......

How many SB's have the Chargers been in? hmmmmm........

ok ok heres an even easier one......

How many division titles do the Chargers have? hmmmm.....

I know you Charger fans get a little giddy when it seems you may have a chance at adding to the above referenced stats but you will never come close to matching the success of the BRONCOS in these same categories!

Enjoy the winning while it lasts because soon you will be back in the celler where you belong, shacking up with the Raiders and Chiefs!!!!!!
              sigpic
              AMPIPE

Comment

Originally posted by DRUNK View Post
                me too....
                go away please
                sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Originally posted by L.T. 21 View Post
                  Don't want to talk smack but would rather talk football.

When you say, "The Titans exposed your team." What do you exactly mean?

Does that mean, "STOP THE RUN and force the QB to throw?"

Hmmm...last I checked, that's PRIORITY #1 with A LOT OF TEAMS. No? Unless you have a freakish offense like Indianapolis and or at the beginning of the year Green Bay -- Teams FOcus on stopping the RUN first always.

How to beat Denver? Stop the run and force Cutler to throw. Exposed.

How to beat Pitt? Stop the run and force the throw. Exposed.

How to beat the raiders. Stop the run and force QB to throw. Exposed.

How to beat MAJORITY OF THE NFL TEAMS? Stop the run and force QB to throw. Exposed.

Defensive coordinator of the year for exposing San Diego!

Smash mouth San Diego with what defense? Like said, not talking smack just want to talk football..but just exactly who has the attitude on the front 7 of the Broncos that can play smash mouth defense?

And lastly, the chances of a handful of our starters playing this game is SLIM to NONE. Majority of starters that could play that are a little dinged up will be benched.
                  Are you some kind of friggin football GENIUS or what??? I bow down to your PATHETIC grasp of the OBVIOUS!!! Amazing that all these dolt fanz are coming on this board and LOWERING the standards by LEAPS & BOUNDS lately!

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownBronco View Post
                    Question:

When was the last time the Chargers won the SB? hmmm........

ok ok heres an easier one......

How many SB's have the Chargers been in? hmmmmm........

ok ok heres an even easier one......

How many division titles do the Chargers have? hmmmm.....

I know you Charger fans get a little giddy when it seems you may have a chance at adding to the above referenced stats but you will never come close to matching the success of the BRONCOS in these same categories!

Enjoy the winning while it lasts because soon you will be back in the cellar where you belong, shacking up with the Raiders and Chiefs!!!!!!
                    you sound exactly like the raiders fans, clinging to your history for dear life. yes we know we haven't won any super bowls, does that somehow change the fact that the rest of the division sucks this year?

you may think we will "soon" be back in the cellar with the raiders and chiefs but you are already there. get used to it because i don't see anything changing for a long time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X