Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can't let this happen, must win on Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ChitownBronco View Post
    Question:

When was the last time the Chargers won the SB? hmmm........

ok ok heres an easier one......

How many SB's have the Chargers been in? hmmmmm........

ok ok heres an even easier one......

How many division titles do the Chargers have? hmmmm.....

I know you Charger fans get a little giddy when it seems you may have a chance at adding to the above referenced stats but you will never come close to matching the success of the BRONCOS in these same categories!

Enjoy the winning while it lasts because soon you will be back in the cellar where you belong, shacking up with the Raiders and Chiefs!!!!!!
    you sound exactly like the raiders fans, clinging to your history for dear life. yes we know we haven't won any super bowls, does that somehow change the fact that the rest of the division sucks this year?

you may think we will "soon" be back in the cellar with the raiders and chiefs but you are already there. get used to it because i don't see anything changing for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by L.T. 21 View Post
    Don't want to talk smack but would rather talk football.

When you say, "The Titans exposed your team." What do you exactly mean?

Does that mean, "STOP THE RUN and force the QB to throw?"

Hmmm...last I checked, that's PRIORITY #1 with A LOT OF TEAMS. No? Unless you have a freakish offense like Indianapolis and or at the beginning of the year Green Bay -- Teams FOcus on stopping the RUN first always.

How to beat Denver? Stop the run and force Cutler to throw. Exposed.

How to beat Pitt? Stop the run and force the throw. Exposed.

How to beat the raiders. Stop the run and force QB to throw. Exposed.

How to beat MAJORITY OF THE NFL TEAMS? Stop the run and force QB to throw. Exposed.

Defensive coordinator of the year for exposing San Diego!

Smash mouth San Diego with what defense? Like said, not talking smack just want to talk football..but just exactly who has the attitude on the front 7 of the Broncos that can play smash mouth defense?

And lastly, the chances of a handful of our starters playing this game is SLIM to NONE. Majority of starters that could play that are a little dinged up will be benched.
    Are you some kind of friggin football GENIUS or what??? I bow down to your PATHETIC grasp of the OBVIOUS!!! Amazing that all these dolt fanz are coming on this board and LOWERING the standards by LEAPS & BOUNDS lately!

Leave a comment:

• DaChAmPiShErE24
    replied
    Originally posted by DRUNK View Post
    me too....
    go away please

Leave a comment:

• ChitownBronco
    replied
    Question:

When was the last time the Chargers won the SB? hmmm........

ok ok heres an easier one......

How many SB's have the Chargers been in? hmmmmm........

ok ok heres an even easier one......

How many division titles do the Chargers have? hmmmm.....

I know you Charger fans get a little giddy when it seems you may have a chance at adding to the above referenced stats but you will never come close to matching the success of the BRONCOS in these same categories!

Enjoy the winning while it lasts because soon you will be back in the celler where you belong, shacking up with the Raiders and Chiefs!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JellyBean2144
    replied
    Wow. We have to win this one.

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
    Very true. No INT's that day for Cutler. But, if I remember correctly, Cro didn't start that day either.

So glad that cromartie only gets INT's in games that he STARTS. Lucky for the rest of the league he didn't START all 14 games he PLAYED in...

Leave a comment:

• BoltNut
    replied
    Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
    Let me remind you, Jay NEVER threw an interception against the Chargers the FIRST time around. Last year in his first game against the Chargers, at home, Jay threw no interceptions. It was the first game he had where he had no interceptions.

Very true. No INT's that day for Cutler. But, if I remember correctly, Cro didn't start that day either.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    it will be a good game, i have been looking forward to this game for a while now. its not going to be the same result as it was in Denver, i think it will be a lot closer, just not close enough for the broncos fans.

Leave a comment:

• Go_Bolts04
    replied
    Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
    That was two of your best players? The game after that last year that we had a corner playing safety, a back up safety, and a rookie quarterback. This year, I already pointed out this year. These may sound like excuse, but they're valid points there's is no way the the amount of injuries you guys have had compare to the ones we had while playing against you.
    Yes, they do sound very much like excuses.
    I wasn't trying to compare, merely debunk your faulty argument. You play the team you have to play with the players you have...PERIOD. Every team in the league is bent in some way or another. Does it have an effect? Sure it does at times, but that's the game we love.

As Dan Hawkins said, "It's [NFL] football, it's not intermurals....brother"

Leave a comment:

• delirium_05
    replied
    Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
    I was at Invesco for that game. A healthy Broncos team right? OK how about the Chargers that night? Merriman was still serving his suspension during that game AND Luis Castillo was out with an injury. Two of our best players missed the game against your "healthy" Broncos.

Not talking trash, but the injury argument you made does not work.

And by the way, the Broncos have a very good chance to escape having to play against either one of these guys this time around as well.

Every team is dinged up, that's football.
    That was two of your best players? The game after that last year that we had a corner playing safety, a back up safety, and a rookie quarterback. This year, I already pointed out this year. These may sound like excuse, but they're valid points there's is no way the the amount of injuries you guys have had compare to the ones we had while playing against you.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
    I was at Invesco for that game. A healthy Broncos team right? OK how about the Chargers that night? Merriman was still serving his suspension during that game AND Luis Castillo was out with an injury. Two of our best players missed the game against your "healthy" Broncos.

And by the way, the Broncos have a very good chance to escape having to play against either one of these guys this time around as well.

so that means we won't be hearing 'injury' excuses come Tuesday then? Good

Leave a comment:

• Go_Bolts04
    replied
    Originally posted by delirium_05 View Post
    I never said it wasn't, lol. As far as Cromartie goes luckily his best game of his career was given to him by Peyton Manning on primetime.

So you're just factoring in what I said about injuries huh? What about my other points? All I'm trying to point out is you guys have never dominated a healthy Broncos team, las time I remember was the first meeting LAST year and you guys had to rally back in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• ROCKIES
    replied
    Addendum:

They still DON'T have any Superbowl Rings! And there NOT about to get one this year!

Leave a comment:

• delirium_05
    replied
    Originally posted by L.T. 21 View Post
    So let me get this straight.

It was a fluke because:

1. Weather was a factor.
    2. 'Your' defense was not very good at the time. So it has improved?
    3. Special teams was not very good at the time. So it has improved?
    4. You had injuries. So is everyone healthy this Monday?

So when the Chargers beat a 'healthy' team - that's when it's not a fluke.

Got it. Not really quite sure, but from the sound of all your reasons -- those are the determining factors FOR ALL THE GAMES that are played, no?

Not to make it sound like your making an excuse, but that's what it exactly sounds like. I dont know, I don't think there really is a team that's 100% healthy throughout the season, no? I could be wrong on that, but that's just my opinion.

So Cromartie does NOT deserve to go to the Pro Bowl is what you're saying? Besides the 'half the interception from the Manning game, do you KNOW that he leads the league in pass defended.
    On top of touchdowns?

Just food for thought. So I ask, why the quotes on Cromartie? Let me ask you this, in your opinion, has Champ Bailey played like a Pro Bowler this year or is there a good possibility his in due to his name?
    I never said it wasn't, lol. As far as Cromartie goes luckily his best game of his career was given to him by Peyton Manning on primetime.

So you're just factoring in what I said about injuries huh? What about my other points? All I'm trying to point out is you guys have never dominated a healthy Broncos team, las time I remember was the first meeting LAST year and you guys had to rally back in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• I_Only_Like_Jay
    replied
    Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
    Maybe the Broncos can put it together this week in San Diego. Maybe Cutler won't throw an INT. Maybe they can beat SD in their own house.........NAH! LT goes over 100 yds, Gates gets 6 to 8 receptions with 2 TD's, Cro gets 2 int's. Final score: Chargers 38; Broncos 17
    Let me remind you, Jay NEVER threw an interception against the Chargers the FIRST time around. Last year in his first game against the Chargers, at home, Jay threw no interceptions. It was the first game he had where he had no interceptions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X