Jay Cutler..Nickname???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler..Nickname???

Okay..I am working on a sig for myself and I want to know if Cutler has a nickname. Anyone know?? or have any good ideas??? (Mr. Comeback, Rocket Arm, etc.?-something along those lines)

Thanks!!!

mr 12yearOld
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
      mr 12yearOld

LOL...nice one

Comment

No nickname. Thank you.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

I would only like to call him SUPERBOWL MVP when its the right time!

Comment

I call him JCut in front of my friends... sounds better than "Cuts" I think.

Whatever it is, I just hope it's nothing to do with the Beatles because of his hairdoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Steedstampede View Post
              Okay..I am working on a sig for myself and I want to know if Cutler has a nickname. Anyone know?? or have any good ideas??? (Mr. Comeback, Rocket Arm, etc.?-something along those lines)

Thanks!!!
              Jay "The Knife" Cutler.....Cutting up the defense.

Jay "Stiletto" Cutler.....Passes slicing through the secondary.

Jay "The Bullet" Cutler.....Firing leather bombs to open targets.

Jay "The Dagger" Cutler.....Stabing the defense in the heart.

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

CUTLERBOT 3000

ideally he'll just come to be known as "cutler". sorta how if you just said "elway" that's all you had to say.
                Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
                  mr 12yearOld
                  Originally posted by Steedstampede View Post
                  LOL...nice one

...........C'mon, I like jokes too, what's so funny here?......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                    ...........C'mon, I like jokes too, what's so funny here?......
                    yeah.. that kind of lost me as well.... I was hoping someone asked so I wasn't the only one :blush:

Comment

Jay "Amazing Quarterback who will have lots of wins, and I will spend his entire career with the Broncos and will be in the HoF and 3 superbowl wins, and 7500 TD in a season[yes. I said it]" Cutler.

But, I guess Jay or Cutler will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                        yeah.. that kind of lost me as well.... I was hoping someone asked so I wasn't the only one :blush:
                        Cuz he looks like a 12 year old i thougot it was funny but i bet that nickname would hurt is fellings so i just call him

"cut"

come on cut

Comment

I call him Mr. Paperboy since he looks like the kid who delivers my papers.

Comment

I think "Cut" works because that's what his teammates refer to him with. Or Jay-C. Or "The Future of all Football".
                            Jay "The Future standard for all NFL Quarterbacks" Cutler

Comment

I personally don't consider a "shortened name" to be a nickname. Thats why I don't consider B-marsh to be a nickname. Its just a shortened version of his name. Thats like when you have a friend name Bill... is Bill 'really' a nickname?

Cut isn't a nickname ... imo.... its a shortened name. Thats like you have a friend name Brian, and you call him Bri. I Bri a nickname?

Comment

Working...
                              X