100 receptions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 receptions?

Is it true with 14 more catches Brandon Marshall will be the only Bronco receiver ever to snap 100??? I swear Rod Smith snagged a 100 sometime in his career.

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Wrong. Rod Smith led the league with 113 receptions in 2001. McCaffrey and Smith also both topped 100 in 2000 as Smith had 100, Eddy had 101

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

yes, Rod Smith caught 100 balls in two consective seasons (2000 and 2001), where he caught 100 in 2000 and 113 in 2001

so Brandon Marshall will not be the first Bronco to have 100 catches in a season

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117 View Post
        Wrong. Rod Smith led the league with 113 receptions in 2001. McCaffrey and Smith also both topped 100 in 2000 as Smith had 100, Eddy had 101
        Man, 2001 one was such a special year for those two. They were good friends, and both of them pretty much dominated the WR position that year.

Comment

I'm sorry to tell you but Rod did it twice, Eddi Mac did it, and Lionel Taylor reached 100 balls.

This was a easy one. I'll be here all week to help you young guys/gals out.

Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator View Post
            I'm sorry to tell you but Rod did it twice, Eddi Mac did it, and Lionel Taylor reached 100 balls.

This was a easy one. I'll be here all week to help you young guys/gals out.

yes this is what i was sure of......but on the article on denverbroncos.com it says Marshall will be the first ever guess its wrong

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
            2) Devin Thomas
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
            2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

Comment

The truth is...

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              Man, 2001 one was such a special year for those two. They were good friends, and both of them pretty much dominated the WR position that year.
              Marshall will be the first to do it in only his second year as a reciever.

Comment

Awesome.

That would be great. A couple of wins would be good with it. Served with Orange Crush makes a Christmas Eve & New Year's to remember.
                One on One, Man against Man. The Air is Thin up Here. Bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                  Really? As I recall Eddy broke his leg on opening night against the Giants and was lost for the season.
                  11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Andrew Mason said this. You'd think he would have caught this mistake, oh well.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=7660

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Brandon Marshall's second professional season didn't see him earn a trip to the Pro Bowl. But this year, his first as a full-time starter, did witness his first 1,000-yard campaign as a professional, and could see him become the first Broncos receiver with 100 receptions in a season, if he can snag at least 14 passes in the next nine days.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan187 View Post
                      Really? As I recall Eddy broke his leg on opening night against the Giants and was lost for the season.
                      right that was year 2000 when they both had 100, eddy mac had 102, not 101

2001 Eddy mac broke his leg on a shaun williams hit, he had 6 catcehs for 96 yards when he went down. It was the same game when the Giants had a punter punt 91 or so yards. Rodney willimas was his name i believe.

and Brian Griese had 20 TD's 4 INTs that year....probowler alternate i believe

All off of memory
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X