perfect place or javo n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Only a second round pick? That seems a little passive, don't you think? Pretty much your top 3 picks in the draft are critical. Giving up a 2nd round pick was a lot, and although it appeared to work out last season, it's appearing to be a bad move IF we wind up cutting Javon or his knee becomes degenerative as some speculate.
    Bad phrasing. I meant it as if we were the Packers, "only getting a second round pick". While of good value as you said, others on the board speak as if we should be getting a first for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
      Bad phrasing. I meant it as if we were the Packers, "only getting a second round pick". While of good value as you said, others on the board speak as if we should be getting a first for him.
      Oh, ok - I get you now.
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely, though, first day draft picks are important, all the way till the third round. That's why it's so unfortunate we don't have ours this year. Regardless, it's not like if we did get a 3rd for Javon, we'd be able to pick up a guy to ever replace what he brings to the team when he's healthy. But as we all know, that's the big question.

I agree with the previous notion that we should wait for the facts to come out. I'm sure this is an issue the organization is dealing with and they're currently in the process of weighing their options. When they collect all of the information they need they'll do what's right. For everybody calling for Javon's head, don't fret, we all know Shannahan is bold enough to make the move if he sees fit. I say leave just leave calm down and the decision up to him, as if you were actually influencing anything otherwise.

Comment

I didnt mean in the whole nfl i meant he is better than any free agent that would we could get whoops.
          sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
          GO BRONCOS

Comment

Working...
          X