brandon marshall position change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brandon marshall position change

Looking at this kids size it might be smart to move him to tight end ive seen him make some nice blocks plus they would have to cover him with a lb or bring a saftey or db to cover him which would open up the receivers downfield just a thought interested to hear your thoughts.

yeah dude then we should sign ricky williams and put travis henry at fullback

you would like that wouldn't you????

HEY!

I think we should re-sign Jake Plummer too!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
      Looking at this kids size it might be smart to move him to tight end ive seen him make some nice blocks plus they would have to cover him with a lb or bring a saftey or db to cover him which would open up the receivers downfield just a thought interested to hear your thoughts.
      Marshall does not have the bulk to play TE. He blocks absolutely great for a WR, but he would be mauled trying to block DE's and LB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84 View Post
        yeah dude then we should sign ricky williams and put travis henry at fullback

you would like that wouldn't you????

HEY!

I think we should re-sign Jake Plummer too!!
        VERY GOOD IDEAS! Having Plummer back for Elam would be great, Plummer is excellent at snap placement!!!!!

Comment

He's a WR. WR are more important than Tigh Ends. That would be like moving Michael Vick to RB just because he can run. It doesn't make any sense.
          My goal isn't to just play football. It isn't just to start. I want to win the Super Bowl. I want to be a Pro Bowl player. In time, I'll prove I'm a top-notch receiver in the NFL.
          - Brandon Marshall

Comment

wow

sheffler isnt all that much bigger b marshs size reminds me alot of shannon sharpe plus we have d graham as our blocking te

Comment

Originally posted by Variety View Post
              He's a WR. WR are more important than Tigh Ends. That would be like moving Michael Vick to RB just because he can run. It doesn't make any sense.
              Hmmm.. not so sure that doesn't make sense.

Comment

sheffler isnt all that much bigger b marshs size reminds me alot of shannon sharpe plus we have d graham as our blocking te
                The official roster lists Marshall at 230, Scheffler at 250. 20 lbs is a pretty significant difference. Although 230 is huge for a WR!

Comment

Wait! You all forgot to switch Cutler to safety because he played it in high school and most of the colleges that would have taken him wanted him to be a safety (I think).

Brandon Marshall is terrific where he is at. So no changes.

Comment

You want to take our best WR, and proving to be one of the league's great young talents, out of his role to TE, where he would be asked to stay in and block at times?

Comment

Boy, that must be some good sticky icky
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

bmarsh compaired to top tes

bmarsh 6/4 230
                        t gonzalez 6/5 251
                        k winslow 6/4 248
                        t heap 6/5 252

i looked up a few of the top tes in the league and statisticly speaking b marsh with a few pounds gained would make sense at te he would demand double teams which would open up plays downfield to our other receivers plus with his speed he could break 1 anytime

Comment

keep up your one sided thinking

i posted the top tes in the league compaired to brandon marshall there pretty similar b marsh would have to hit thew weight room and put on a few pounds but just think of our starting line up provided javon returns

Comment

20 lbs is much more than "a few".

And as posted multiple times, why take away your best receiver and make him block on many plays? He's doing just fine beating DB's.

Comment

i posted the top tes in the league compaired to brandon marshall there pretty similar b marsh would have to hit thew weight room and put on a few pounds but just think of our starting line up provided javon returns
                              Marshall would get knocked on his arse at the point of attack.

Besides, why would you wanna limit the one thing he does well, and that's make plays around the perimeter of the field?

Tony Scheffler is arguably one of the better TE's right now at running the middle of the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X