Congratulations Jason Elam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Jason Elam

Trying to find a small ray of light in tonight's game, Elam's 235th appearance overtakes John Elway for most games as a Broncos :clap:
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    Trying to find a small ray of light in tonight's game, Elam's 235th appearance overtakes John Elway for most games as a Broncos :clap:
    Great job Elam!!! This guy definately deserves a bust in the Hall of Fame. Is records and stats are great. Talk about being a clutch kicker... Elam's been the guy for the over a decade now.
    sigpic

Comment

Also thank you for scoring our only 6 points against the Chargers in both games this season, we weren't completely humiliated thanks to you.

:clap:

Comment

Yea Elam the hero he's done so much for us.

Comment

Yes, thankfully one Bronco had a perfect night.

Comment

Ah...finding some beauty in a pile of poo that was the game tonite. Reminds me of the time my cat ate tinsel and garland from the christmas tree and I saw it in the litterbox a few days later. It wasn't pretty, but it was kind of sparkly.

Seriously though, Congrats to Elam! His clutch kicks against Buffalo and Oakland were some of my favorite memories from this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
              Ah...finding some beauty in a pile of poo that was the game tonite. Reminds me of the time my cat ate tinsel and garland from the christmas tree and I saw it in the litterbox a few days later. It wasn't pretty, but it was kind of sparkly.

Seriously though, Congrats to Elam! His clutch kicks against Buffalo and Oakland were some of my favorite memories from this year.
              at your cat.

Congrats, Elam!
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Shiny poo-poo

There were other favourite moments?
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

seriosuly if i was gonna put any kickers in the HOF, it's vinatieri and elam

that dude is clutch
                  sigpic

Comment

lol at the cat!

As for those kicks... they still get my pulse up! The Buffalo game was so intense that when he made that kick I about lost it... Too much anxiety, joy, and unbelief for me to handle in one moment!

Elam is the man.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X