Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cutler punch out Rivers when the game is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cutler punch out Rivers when the game is over?

Phillip Rivers is a jerk! What kind of idiot heckles the opposing QB while winning the game? Whatever happened to good sportsmanship? Sure, the Chargers are a MUCH better team, but can't Rivers win graciously? If Norv Turner was a real coach (unfortunately, he's not), he would walk up to Rivers and tell him to sit down and shut up!!

I'd be ashamed of Cutler if he did that!!

Originally posted by rev_rock View Post
    Phillip Rivers is a jerk! What kind of idiot heckles the opposing QB while winning the game? Whatever happened to good sportsmanship? Sure, the Chargers are a MUCH better team, but can't Rivers win graciously? If Norv Turner was a real coach (unfortunately, he's not), he would walk up to Rivers and tell him to sit down and shut up!!

If he does, I would not blame him...personally I would have done whooped his ***!

Comment

If he does, I'll start a collection among all Broncos fans to pay his fine that the league would slap on him.
      sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see that fight. Cutler is both tougher and stronger the Rivers by a fair margin, and I'm pretty sure that fight would be pretty lop-sided.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Anyone mind giving a run down on what that classless moron is doing/saying? Unfortunately I'm unable to watch the game atm.

Comment

Jay should punch himself out for all those bone headed plays.
            My goal isn't to just play football. It isn't just to start. I want to win the Super Bowl. I want to be a Pro Bowl player. In time, I'll prove I'm a top-notch receiver in the NFL.
            - Brandon Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Variety View Post
              Jay should punch himself out for all those bone headed plays.
              I don't blame Cutler for either of his picks...

The first one shoulda been caught by Scheffler...

The second one... did Marshall even try???

I feel for Jay, this isn't his fault. His line was atrocious... for a minute I thought I was watching Vandy!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey what do you expect from a SPINELESS, CRYBABY, NO TALENT JERKOFF??? Nothing less.

Comment

I think its funny that they called him a big baby.
                  Rivers whines a hell of a lot more then Jay.

But next time we play the Chargers I hope Jay does the same thing.

Its on now

Comment

Notice that the only time Rivers says anything is when he is standing on the sideline beside 300 pound lineman.

Not long ago his own RB didn't want to sit beside him.

Gutless. Can't wait to see them lose again in the playoffs.

Comment

Wow - *** is Philip Rivers problem? What a co**sucking fa*got! Personally, I think Cutler and Bailey should whoop his prissy little ass. I think Rivers is jealous because he's not half the QB Cutler is and it's only Cutler's 2nd year in the league. Hey Rivers - don't choke on that beefer in the shower tonight after the game chode licker.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky Pits View Post
                        Wow - *** is Philip Rivers problem? What a co**sucking fa*got! Personally, I think Cutler and Bailey should whoop his prissy little ass. I think Rivers is jealous because he's not half the QB Cutler is and it's only Cutler's 2nd year in the league. Hey Rivers - don't choke on that beefer in the shower tonight after the game chode licker.
                        Great post and I agree with it all.
                        Philip Rivers is nothing but a lowlife scumbag.

Comment

POOP>Rivers

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorebronco View Post
                            If he does, I'll start a collection among all Broncos fans to pay his fine that the league would slap on him.
                            I'd contribute to that. I was watching the end of the game telling Philip that he better not go near Jay or he'd have me to deal with. I am mad.

Luckily for Philip Rivers, Jay has class and wouldn't punch him. But he should have. He really should have.

Comment

Originally posted by rev_rock View Post

cutler threw his helmet and yelled at his coaches at one point, so that's good to see, maybe he's going to develop some emotion in his game
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X