Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cutler punch out Rivers when the game is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rivers is just trying to look tough because he knows he's one and done in the post season. He's won the division but it's the weakest division in the NFL so there's a strong chance he'll lose the wild card game to Cleveland. Must suck but he's probably used to that by now. The guy's bush league.

Comment

You know for the longest time i've behaved with class towards the chargers for the most part. they have talent, and good for them, do whatever you want.

After seeing Philip Rivers act like a complete moron... Champ Bailey said so himself. This guy hasn't accomplished half the things other people have in the leauge, and yet he is acting like a big hotshot and like he's unstoppable. And i thought Eli Manning was bad when he demanded the trade, at least Eli is modest. Now i know why he didn't want to play for the chargers.

But Philip Rivers, a complete, classless moron. I sincerely hope for him to tear an ACL, get a career ending shattered hip, or something just as painful that will knock some sense into him that his puny crybaby self is not invincible. Once LT and Gates are long, lets see what he can do. Lets take away his 300lb linemen too. Hm.

Enjoy your days of winning Philip Rivers. Hope you become the next Ryan Leaf. Which you probably will. We all know how Chargers QBs turn out.
      The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
      Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
      Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
      San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
      sigpic

Comment

Cutler and Rivers are one in the same.

When things go wrong, they act like 7 year olds.

Rivers jumps up and down, throws tantrums, and has hissy fits.

Cutler looks depressed, pouts, yells at everyone around him, and throws helmets.

I really like Cutler, but I was completely unimpressed with his lack of professionalism tonight. Good grief man, get a hold of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          cutler threw his helmet and yelled at his coaches at one point, so that's good to see, maybe he's going to develop some emotion in his game

maybe he was mad because he was getting no friggen help what so ever,no run support, no playcalling , no protection....kinda like going for it on the one yard line by running right up the gut twice in a row...i think i'd be a little mad too
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Im sure it helps Cutler that when he goes over the the sideline after a goal line stand by the Chargers he gets yelled at by Glenn Martinez of all people. Some nobody critiquing Jays throw. Hey Glenn maybe you can go over to the ChargHers, i hear big phil needs a new butt buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
              Cutler and Rivers are one in the same.

When things go wrong, they act like 7 year olds.

Rivers jumps up and down, throws tantrums, and has hissy fits.

Cutler looks depressed, pouts, yells at everyone around him, and throws helmets.

I really like Cutler, but I was completely unimpressed with his lack of professionalism tonight. Good grief man, get a hold of yourself.
              Hey, Jay could have simply marched up to Philip and punched him and walked away. But he didn't.
              Yes, on the sidelines Jay looks like a teenager. But what do you expect when you're losing? He's all smiles during a win though.

Comment

cutler didn't shake hands? so he started the smack talking, whined after PR returned it like he does to denver fans in denver, and then left without shaking hands? nice
                Why would you shake that douchB#G's hand? PR returns it only when he has backups to cover has [email protected]@. Why is it that LT wants nothing to do with this upstanding shi^head? Get off our board, we have enough idiots of our own to deal with without trying to teach people like you class! You are proud of PR?
                It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Comment

We did what we had to do in order to lose the game.

Humiliation is just part of it.

Comment

I watched the Broncos bus drive in today a Charger fan got right in the face of Shanahan as it drove by. The coach laughed.

I laughed as I watched "the AFC West's best" QB get sacked 4 times, fumble and throw two picks.

Don't forget that Rivers has only started a handful more games than Cutler.

You know, he shouldn't be talking smack to the Broncos anyways. After all, it was their cheap play that knocked Breese out and opened the door for him a starter!

Champ Bailey should have stayed on with the Redskins! Let's see, since the trade he is 1-1 in the playoffs with the Broncos. The Redskins are 1-1. Looks like they'll be heading back this year too. Champ

Dude, the Chargers have won the AFC West 3 out of the last 4 years! Stop clinging to Elway!!! Shanahan has won the AFC West a wopping ONE time since Elway hung 'em up! Fire him already.

Comment

Originally posted by 32n33 View Post
                      Why would you shake that douchB#G's hand? PR returns it only when he has backups to cover has [email protected]@. Why is it that LT wants nothing to do with this upstanding shi^head? Get off our board, we have enough idiots of our own to deal with without trying to teach people like you class! You are proud of PR?
                      of course i'm proud of PR, he is a LB playing qb, and he acts like it, some people just can't deal with smack talk from a qb and get all butt hurt over it, it's quite funny.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Champ_is_God View Post
                        Don't forget that Rivers has been in the league 2 years longer, and had the luxury of learning the NFL game on the bench.

Comment

of course i'm proud of PR, he is a LB playing qb, and he acts like it, some people just can't deal with smack talk from a qb and get all butt hurt over it, it's quite funny.
                          I would bet you a MILLION dollars that your owner doesn't think its cute or funny or cool. I'm betting he saw the truth, and that its EMBARRASSING to have your QB act like that.

Seriously jc, NO ONE sees Rivers as being a "LB playing QB." NO ONE. He's a whiner girl... you can't be a whiney girl and try to claim to be a LB. Quit trying to justify his childish, immature, actions. Its making you look juvenile as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ_is_God View Post
                            I watched the Broncos bus drive in today a Charger fan got right in the face of Shanahan as it drove by. The coach laughed.

I laughed as I watched "the AFC West's best" QB get sacked 4 times, fumble and throw two picks.

You know, he shouldn't be talking smack to the Broncos anyways. After all, it was their cheap play that knocked Breese out and opened the door for him a starter!

Champ Bailey should have stayed on with the Redskins! Let's see, since the trade he is 1-1 in the playoffs with the Broncos. The Redskins are 1-1. Looks like they'll be heading back this year too. Champ

Dude, the Chargers have won the AFC West 3 out of the last 4 years! Stop clinging to Elway!!! Shanahan has won the AFC West a wopping ONE time since Elway hung 'em up! Fire him already.

Troll please.................... go kill ya self.
                            sigpic

Comment

sure it's a little comical but not very smart. they are men and can do what they want. it's obvious now why Rivers and LT don't always see eye to eye and sometimes argue on the sidelines. LT has class and quite clearly Rivers doesn't. It's really easy for a guy to talk smack when he knows damn well he won't be back in the game. I highly doubt Rivers would have acted that way had he still been in the game. Rivers a product of having pro bowlers all around him to make him look FAR better than he is.

it's pretty stupid to act that way when you think about it. QB is a position where you are left vulnerable when in your throwing motion and he plays us again twice next year. i'm not saying that someone needs to cheap shot him next year but.....well maybe i am saying exactly that....screw it.

you learn a lot about ones character in success and defeat. we definatly found out about what kind of MAN Rivers is. I'm glad he's on San Diego's team (besides he doesn't have that good of an arm).

Comment

They just said on ESPN radio that Cutler told Rivers that in couple of seasons he would catch up to Rivers' two year win total. Rivers responded with "Santa Claus , Indiana"

The problem with the Broncos is the coach!! What is he thinking? How can you let your star QB lose all three of his starts to the Chargers in this fashion?: 48-20, 41-3 and 23-3????

Comment

Working...
                                X