Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cutler punch out Rivers when the game is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    of course i'm proud of PR, he is a LB playing qb, and he acts like it, some people just can't deal with smack talk from a qb and get all butt hurt over it, it's quite funny.

So answer me this....jcdavey. How did you deal with the Pats stomping on your logo at midfield after crushing your bust of a team last year?

Were you butt hurt over it or did you find it quite funny?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
      you learn a lot about ones character in success and defeat. we definatly found out about what kind of MAN Rivers is. I'm glad he's on San Diego's team (besides he doesn't have that good of an arm).
      You said it right. YOu learn a lot about a man's character and class through victory and defeat. I haven't seen Rivers have class in either situation yet.

Comment

1) Cheap shot was already used up on Drew Breese. Thanks Broncos!!

Maybe a cheap shot should be reserved for the Broncos coaching staff!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ_is_God View Post
          1) Cheap shot was already used up on Drew Breese. Thanks Broncos!!

Maybe a cheap shot should be reserved for the Broncos coaching staff!
          HEy.. that made sense! :thumb:

Comment

This is all pointless anyway. Was anybody even watching this game anymore when this came up? What a snoooozer. The poor people on the East Coast.

Comment

Just want to get this straight....Your team lays another egg...embarrasses themselves on national TV for a fourth straight loss to San Diego, and all you can come up with is that Rivers yelled at Cutler?
              I understand you are all pi**** about the game, but it seems for all the wrong reasons. Be mad at your sorry football team for wasting your time. Be mad at Shanarat for allowing a once proud organization to slip into obscurity. Be mad at Cutler for throwing 2 picks against 0 Tds tonight. Be mad at how your run defense is so shoddy that LT gets his 100+ without even playing hard (or even the whole game). You Broncos fans have plenty to be mad about, but instead you choose to focus your anger on a little trash talk? Grow the hell up donkey fan. This is football.

Last year when the Pats danced on the Bolts logo after the playoff game? I could have cared less. The Bolts weren't good enough to stop it from happening so they deserved it. Don't wan't to get your feelings hurt? Play better then.

Honestly? I am enjoying watching the Bolts dominate the Broncos. Yeah yeah, I know already...I should enjoy it while I can....one and done and all that right?

But you fans (who I know pretty well after recently living in Colorado for 6 years) are misguided in a big way. Get mad yes, but for the sake of the team you love, stop making excuses for them. But alas no, you'd rather be offended by some trash talk.

Very sensisitve crowd you are

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                Just want to get this straight....Your team lays another egg...embarrasses themselves on national TV for a fourth straight loss to San Diego, and all you can come up with is that Rivers yelled at Cutler?
                I understand you are all pi**** about the game, but it seems for all the wrong reasons. Be mad at your sorry football team for wasting your time. Be mad at Shanarat for allowing a once proud organization to slip into obscurity. Be mad at Cutler for throwing 2 picks against 0 Tds tonight. Be mad at how your run defense is so shoddy that LT gets his 100+ without even playing hard (or even the whole game). You Broncos fans have plenty to be mad about, but instead you choose to focus your anger on a little trash talk? Grow the hell up donkey fan. This is football.

Last year when the Pats danced on the Bolts logo after the playoff game? I could have cared less. The Bolts weren't good enough to stop it from happening so they deserved it. Don't wan't to get your feelings hurt? Play better then.

Honestly? I am enjoying watching the Bolts dominate the Broncos. Yeah yeah, I know already...I should enjoy it while I can....one and done and all that right?

But you fans (who I know pretty well after recently living in Colorado for 6 years) are misguided in a big way. Get mad yes, but for the sake of the team you love, stop making excuses for them. But alas no, you'd rather be offended by some trash talk.

Very sensisitve crowd you are
                "I'm sorry. All I hear is "blah blah blah, PR is a b****."

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie View Post
                  "I'm sorry. All I hear is "blah blah blah, PR is a b****."
                  Good one. I'm guessing you're about 12? Not past your bedtime?

Comment

blah blah blah

Comment

It's just disgusting to see Philip Rivers trash talk a guy who's supporting cast has been utterly decimated. It's also maddening because Philip Rivers is a complete liability to the Chargers. The guy is surrounded by sheer talent and still manages to play only adequately enough to win. There's also the fact that Philip Rivers turns into a huge whining ***** when he's losing, yet somehow he finds ground to stand on to give Cutler **** while standing on the sideline behind his Pro Bowl team mates? Very weak.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Loved his noodle pass to the wide open receiver in the left flat. He threw it that slow and nearly missed the guy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                          Good one. I'm guessing you're about 12? Not past your bedtime?
                          Thats almost as good as, Did your mommy help you come up with that one. Face it , were are not talking about the loss, we are talking about how Classless PR is.

Rivers is almost as classless as another PR guy we know around here named Patriot Ruler. I wonder who's worse.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by atl-bronco View Post
                            So answer me this....jcdavey. How did you deal with the Pats stomping on your logo at midfield after crushing your bust of a team last year?

Were you butt hurt over it or did you find it quite funny?

if we acted classless "after" a game, you'd have a point, but as it stands you are pointless

smack "during" a football game is normal

if rivers would have done this "after" the game, i'd be in total agreement with everyone on this board crying over it
                            sigpic

Comment

the shot on breese was not cheap

if you go after a fumble, you're gonna get your ass kicked...it's called football, grow some balls....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                                Thats almost as good as, Did your mommy help you come up with that one. Face it , were are not talking about the loss, we are talking about how Classless PR is.

Rivers is almost as classless as another PR guy we know around here named Patriot Ruler. I wonder who's worse.
                                for you guys rivers is alot worse, he's 4-0 versus the broncos....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X