Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cutler punch out Rivers when the game is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For real,Can somebody fill me in on what actually happened?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
      For real,Can somebody fill me in on what actually happened?
      here's what happened

lynch early on, tossed LT's helmet aside and drew a personal foul for doing so, since that play, both teams jawed at each other all night, but the chargers defense took it personal and didn't let up the whole game, they were acting like it was the superbowl, they were pissed.

so wilhelm and shaun phillips are walking off the field after a denver drive, and they're waving bye bye to cutler and denver, basically talking smack, and rivers got involved in it , he's got a linebacker mentality, he likes talking smack during the game. he yelled over at cutler that cutler's a baby or something, personally i think it was just smack between two teams and people are making more of it than what it really is, it was "during" a football game, not "after"

"after" would have just made it dispicable
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        here's what happened

lynch early on, tossed LT's helmet aside and drew a personal foul for doing so, since that play, both teams jawed at each other all night, but the chargers defense took it personal and didn't let up the whole game, they were acting like it was the superbowl, they were pissed.

so wilhelm and shaun phillips are walking off the field after a denver drive, and they're waving bye bye to cutler and denver, basically talking smack, and rivers got involved in it , he's got a linebacker mentality, he likes talking smack during the game. he yelled over at cutler that cutler's a baby or something, personally i think it was just smack between two teams and people are making more of it than what it really is, it was "during" a football game, not "after"

What does Lynch tossing LTs helmet have to do with Rivers acting like a little *****?

A couple Charger defenders talked ****/started bragging when the game was pretty much over. They were yelling at Cutler so he was yelling back. And somehow, some deuche with a 3rd graders haircut wearing a #17 jersey jumped in from the sideline because he knew he wasn't going back in. I don't know if he wasn't going back in because we were getting killed, or if it was becaue there's something wrong with his arm.

Anyone else notice that #17 for the Chargers throws like his elbow's attached to his nipple? You can't tell it from looking at him, but I think his head is attached to his @$$ also.

And has everyone else forgot what River did that first game he got pt when Brees went down. Curome Cox picked Rivers off and was running down the sideline. Rivers made the tackle...out of bounds...by the facemask. And then, Coxs' helmet came off. Not just popped off, but Rivers ripped it off. Then he threw it. Rivers is an a-hole, plain and simple!

Comment

Cutler initiated the conversation with Shaun and Matt. I was on the field when it happened. He did not call Jay a baby. Rivers was congratulating Shaun and Matt after a great play saying, 'atta baby, atta boy, way-to-be-baby.'

What people fail to see was Jay was talking right back --- the camera angle was on the other side -- but Cutler was shouting right back.

CHARGERSFOOTBALLXTRA.COM
          www.cfxonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
            I'd love to see that fight. Cutler is both tougher and stronger the Rivers by a fair margin, and I'm pretty sure that fight would be pretty lop-sided.
            What are you smoking! Rivers is a gym rat. He would manhandle Jayboy.

Comment

here's what happened

Rivers wasn't even on the field!

He was taunting from the sideline. If Rivers wants to get in the defenses face while he is on the field I have no problem with that. Favre does it, Brady does it, It's football. When your on the sideline and yelling at the other players on the field that is taunting and classless. There should have been a flag.

Rivers will get what he has coming to him! If he is going to taunt players from the sideline he deserves to be put in his place!

Afterword he will cry like a baby because that's what he does. He can dish it out but he can't take it.
              _
              Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
              All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

Comment

Originally posted by LT=MVP View Post
                lmao..you kidding me? go look at combine results / get a clue.

whoever the idiot is that keeps saying that rivers has a linebackers mentality..get a new line..you sound like an idiot 4th grader whos just heard his big brother use a new 4 letter word and cant stop repeating it like its the coolest thing ever.
                and if by a linebackers mentality you mean a little b*tch mentality which involves hiding behind others while talking shi*tand trying to look tough..then yea he has a linebackers mentality. if you mean actually having a pair..then no.

Comment

Lots of people were talking trash, including Jay Cutler. If Cutler can't take it, then he shouldn't dish it either.

Comment

dude is a LB playing qb
                    You mean mentally right?

'Cause I'd love to see River's whimp ass play LB for just a few minutes.

LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rauchbier View Post
                      Lots of people were talking trash, including Jay Cutler. If Cutler can't take it, then he shouldn't dish it either.
                      Exaclty...I was on the field last night and both teams were jawing at each other.

I for one LOVE IT!

I dont know about anyone else....but drama is always good. Makes for great football!
                      CHARGERSFOOTBALLXTRA.COM
                      www.cfxonline.com

Comment

I guess the answer to this post was evident as Cutler ran off the field w.o as much as a good-bye. sniff, sniff

Ride the Lightning!
                        Bolts hand Denver its worst home loss since 1966

"I don't know if I've ever been more embarrassed," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said following a 41-3 home loss to the Chargers, the Broncos third straight defeat against their AFC West rival. "I don't think our players have ever been more embarrassed to put on that type of show." - October 7, 2007
                        http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_7112334

Comment

Originally posted by LT=MVP View Post
                          I highly doubt that. Jay may be shorter but he can take a beating on the feild and then dish it out if he needed to. But he is better than that.

Originally posted by L.T. 21 View Post
                          Exaclty...I was on the field last night and both teams were jawing at each other.

I for one LOVE IT!

I dont know about anyone else....but drama is always good. Makes for great football!
                          I didn't see Jay do a thing to deserve the treatment he was getting though.

Comment

I said it since the beginning of the year, and I said it last night.

Phillip Rivers is a punk.... not because of a Bronco fan I say this, but because what I see.

I really don't know how some people can't agree with it.

He's a punk.

Comment

I just watched the game recap on NFL.com.

Rivers is an idiot... coming off the bench to talk smack to Jay.

What an idiot, and a classless punk.

LT had such large issues with players mocking the "lights out" dance, I wonder if he thinks anything of his players especially Rivers last night... I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rauchbier View Post
                                Who said Cutler can't take it?

How do you know Cutler was talking trash? Because he was responding to the taunts coming from Rivers and others on the sideline?

Rivers is a joke!

I have been to SD's message board, It's pretty clear a lot of their own fans would agree.
                                _
                                Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
                                All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

Comment

Working...
                                X