Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cutler punch out Rivers when the game is over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.T. 21 View Post
    Cutler initiated the conversation with Shaun and Matt. I was on the field when it happened. He did not call Jay a baby. Rivers was congratulating Shaun and Matt after a great play saying, 'atta baby, atta boy, way-to-be-baby.'

What people fail to see was Jay was talking right back --- the camera angle was on the other side -- but Cutler was shouting right back.

You were on the field aye? SUrrreeeee..

And if you were "on the field" I guess you failed to see the numerous times Rivers was talking smack to our players way before the Jay and Rivers incident.

Comment

Originally posted by YouCantTouchLT View Post
      I guess the answer to this post was evident as Cutler ran off the field w.o as much as a good-bye. sniff, sniff

Ride the Lightning!
      When you guys actually beat a good team then come back here and holla back. Untill then have fun and goodluck when you play the Jacksonvilles, Indys, and NE's of the world...

I can't wait for that day, expecially when I see LT (Mr. Premadona) start whinning on the sideline like he always does when you guys are getting beat on... Or maybe we will see the little incident where Rivers comes over to try to talk to him and LT looks at him and gets up and stalks off like a 4th grader...

BTW when was the last time you guys won a SB?... Add another year to that because there is no way in hell your going to win with Rivers at QB and a Mr. Turner as your coach...

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
        I highly doubt that. Jay may be shorter but he can take a beating on the feild and then dish it out if he needed to. But he is better than that.

I didn't see Jay do a thing to deserve the treatment he was getting though.
        Clearly the Chargers were mean to Cutler and his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by PaperBagBronco View Post
          When you guys actually beat a good team then come back here and holla back. Untill then have fun and goodluck when you play the Jacksonvilles, Indys, and NE's of the world...

I can't wait for that day, expecially when I see LT (Mr. Premadona) start whinning on the sideline like he always does when you guys are getting beat on... Or maybe we will see the little incident where Rivers comes over to try to talk to him and LT looks at him and gets up and stalks off like a 4th grader...

BTW when was the last time you guys won a SB?... Add another year to that because there is no way in hell your going to win with Rivers at QB and a Mr. Turner as your coach...

Funny I read the " when was the last time the Charger won the Super Bowl? " line a lot from Bronc fans and of course that is because the Bolts have never won a Super Bowl. I am always tempted to answer back when was the last time you guys won the A.F.L. championship ? But I think that most of the current fans would struggle remembering the A.F.L.

On the flip side talk about living in the past you folks won in 1999 their isn't any player left on the roster from that game. You may want to get involved in the current decade as it is soon to be over as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RMANCIL View Post
            Funny I read the " when was the last time the Charger won the Super Bowl? " line a lot from Bronc fans and of course that is because the Bolts have never won a Super Bowl. I am always tempted to answer back when was the last time you guys won the A.F.L. championship ? But I think that most of the current fans would struggle remembering the A.F.L.

On the flip side talk about living in the past you folks won in 1999 their isn't any player left on the roster from that game. You may want to get involved in the current decade as it is soon to be over as well.
            I see. So being to 6 Super Bowls compared to your 1 Super Bowl shouldn't be considered..... only the fact that you have won the most recent four games? Riiiiiiight. Only the history that matters, is the history that makes you look good.

How about this. In the last 3 years, the only time you guys have been good for the last 14 years... we still have more playoff wins....

Comment

Working...
            X