Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm convinced - keep Daniel Graham and pay him whatever he wants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm convinced - keep Daniel Graham and pay him whatever he wants!

I criticized the Broncos at various points for paying Graham all that money to be essentially a 6th lineman. But after the past two games, I will politely eat crow and call the sigining a huge success. It's clear he had a significant impact in protecting Cutler, and if he's truly that good, pay him whatever he wants - just make sure he's here next season.
    sigpic

I agree but he got burned really bad tonight
    sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
    GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by ndbroncofan07 View Post
      Yeah but he was injured and I don't think he played at all in the 2nd half (though I could be wrong - I had to listen to the 2nd half on the radio).
      sigpic

Comment

He played with a high ankle sprain, he was bound to play badly, must have been very painfull.

Comment

yeah.. on one play he did get really burned bad. But.. I would have to see his grading sheet before I criticized him for that single play. It cost a sack, for sure...but even the best get whipped. If it was something I felt was happening all the time, it would be different.

Comment

I dont think he did either but i did see Mustard get some catches for once and block but he is not near the blocker graham is.
            sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
            GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
              I criticized the Broncos at various points for paying Graham all that money to be essentially a 6th lineman. But after the past two games, I will politely eat crow and call the sigining a huge success. It's clear he had a significant impact in protecting Cutler, and if he's truly that good, pay him whatever he wants - just make sure he's here next season.
              Ok.. be straight with me. Is this sarcasm? Because I can't tell.

Comment

He was also being asked to block damn good pass rushers one on one a lot. That's a task for a lineman not a tight end (though he seems to be a better blocker than any of our lineman sadly).
                Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                  Ok.. be straight with me. Is this sarcasm? Because I can't tell.
                  No, I'm being serious. The pass protection has completely collapsed since Graham's injury. It's like night and day without him in there.
                  sigpic

Comment

No, I'm being serious. The pass protection has completely collapsed since Graham's injury. It's like night and day without him in there.
                    *nods*... thats what I thought too, but considering how tough you have been on Graham all year, I just wasn't sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                      *nods*... thats what I thought too, but considering how tough you have been on Graham all year, I just wasn't sure.
                      Despite belief to the contrary, I can admit when I'm wrong.

It just happens so rarely that I usually don't have to worry about it .
                      sigpic

Comment

Despite belief to the contrary, I can admit when I'm wrong.

It just happens so rarely that I usually don't have to worry about it .
                        heh... I remember I was wrong once. I thought I was wrong, and it turns out I wasn't.

Comment

Maybe we could convert him into a tackle like we did with Carswell.....remember that?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                            Maybe we could convert him into a tackle like we did with Carswell.....remember that?
                            And Lepsis, do not forget he was a tight end and not a tackle before coming here! And frankly I think his *** needs a bus ticket after this season!

Comment

I dont think he did either but i did see Mustard get some catches for once and block but he is not near the blocker graham is.
                              Was I the only one that felt like when I seen Mustards name used after " A catch by.."

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                              X