Sean Taylor and Darrent Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Taylor and Darrent Williams

Why is it that Sean Taylor was elected to the pro bowl and D-Will was not? It sure would have been a nice gesture but the omission is a bit insulting.
    It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Originally posted by 32n33 View Post
    Why is it that Sean Taylor was elected to the pro bowl and D-Will was not? It sure would have been a nice gesture but the omission is a bit insulting.
    ugh..... Darrent didn't even play this season. Sean was killed DURING the season. Sean had made the pro-bowl in the past.... darrent had not.

Comment

Why was Taylors number on every team in NFL and not D-will?

Comment

Originally posted by racerzeke View Post
        Why was Taylors number on every team in NFL and not D-will?
        The same reason the other numbers, or players that died in the offseason, weren't put on the helmets.

Comment

The Pro-Bowl ballots had already been cast last year for DWill to be on that roster.

Also, like Ravage stated, Taylor died during the season so the NFL let the stickers be worn by all teams. I think they learned their lesson after the Pat Tillman debacle.

DWill and Nash died in the offseason technically, so the NFL didnt really have a chance to let the rest of the league show respect.

But the Broncos were allowed to wear 27 & 29 on their helmets all year long, that should be enough.

They arent trying to disrespect anyone, if they made it so every team wore the sticker of a fallen player, we'd have a lot of cluttered helmets now a days.

DWill, Nash, Hill, Taylor.......am I missing anyone?
          sigpic

Comment

part of the reason was that sean would have been there anyways.... he was leading all probowl voting at the time of his death
            Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Working...
            X