No announcement yet.

Rivers Backing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I despise Rivers, LT, Gates, Merriman, the rest of the Chargers, thier coaching staff, every single one of thier fans, thier cheerleaders, thier concession salepeople & the guys who guide traffic in thier parking lot. I hate the guys who work in the plant that make the fabric used to make thier jerseys.

I hope the Colts absolutely crush thier spirits next week, then spit on them when they are on thier knees crying.

In short; #$%^ the Chargers.

T777
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

• At least the Chargers are still playing the second weekend after the regular season ended.

Can't say that very often about the bunch lead by the Mastermind.

Comment

• backing down?

seems like both QBs played it off like it was nothing ... honestly

Comment

• Originally posted by burnt orange View Post
          At least the Chargers are still playing the second weekend after the regular season ended.

Can't say that very often about the bunch lead by the Mastermind.
          I don't like the chances against the ultimate Patriots.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture6 View Post
            Ill give you the Bengals game, that was a legit comeback that Rivers led. The Seattle game? You mean that underthrown ball to VJ at the end? You mean the one where he went 10-30 on the game.

The Denver one? You mean when he threw that 51 yard TD to LT? No wait, that was a 1 yard pass with a 50 yard run. Or the 5 yard pass to Jackson? Big time play.

Id say the Titans game this year is the only game that Rivers has really manufactured a comeback. Im talking about when his team is down and out, and HE, and only he, puts the team on his shoulders and leads them to a victory. So please, go on and on...

On a side note, good luck today

catch the game today? nuff said.
            sigpic

Comment

• nuff said indeed...

But just for fun- let's ponder this LT quote:

"Norv was brought here in an odd situation," running back LaDainian Tomlinson said. "It was either get us back to the playoffs AND win a game in the playoffs or you are a failure.

"I felt like he was given the raw end of the stick. ... When people were booing him and yelling 'Marty,' it was kind of unfair to him."

Interesting...I always thought people felt short-changed when they got the short end of the stick...all this time, that wasn't the case at all- as long as it was cooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                Bless you RaiderHater!
                You and me, next time the Chargers are in town, beat up Rivers. K?
                Even though we are both females, we could totally take him. He'd need LT to bail him out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderHater9899 View Post
                  Even though we are both females, we could totally take him. He'd need LT to bail him out again.
                  Yeah.... He sure does talk a lot of smack! I actually think you two could really take him.. heck I'd help too

That would be some funny stuff!!:clap:

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Okay, let's be honest. The Chargers will have a hard time beating the Colts, and IF they do, they probably won't beat the Patriots. BUT, they did make the playoffs and managed to win one game.

The upside for the Broncos may look good, but it also does for the Chargers. They have a young team who are signed to long term deals. Michael Turner is the only person of siginificance that they'll lose this year.

Trophy polishing is so old. How long ago exactly was that Broncos SB?

Let's talk about right now. The Chargers are a better team than the Broncos. Some may say by a lot, some by a little. I could care less if Cutler as a player is deemed better than Rivers, I care about how the whole team is deemed.

With free agency, any team could add one or two key players that could bring them over the top. Look at how much better NE is by adding Moss and Welker. The good thing is that many of their players are on the downside of their career, so hopefully their dominance will end soon.

Anyone who says that Chargers making the playoffs and possibly losing their first game was worse than not making the playoffs at all is smoking crack. I don't believe any Broncos fan who didn't wish they made the playoffs even though the chances of winning it all were slim.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBI90 View Post
                        Okay, let's be honest. The Chargers will have a hard time beating the Colts, and IF they do, they probably won't beat the Patriots. BUT, they did make the playoffs and managed to win one game.

The upside for the Broncos may look good, but it also does for the Chargers. They have a young team who are signed to long term deals. Michael Turner is the only person of siginificance that they'll lose this year.

Trophy polishing is so old. How long ago exactly was that Broncos SB?

Let's talk about right now. The Chargers are a better team than the Broncos. Some may say by a lot, some by a little. I could care less if Cutler as a player is deemed better than Rivers, I care about how the whole team is deemed.

With free agency, any team could add one or two key players that could bring them over the top. Look at how much better NE is by adding Moss and Welker. The good thing is that many of their players are on the downside of their career, so hopefully their dominance will end soon.

Anyone who says that Chargers making the playoffs and possibly losing their first game was worse than not making the playoffs at all is smoking crack. I don't believe any Broncos fan who didn't wish they made the playoffs even though the chances of winning it all were slim.
                        personally i think the pats are an enigma

free agent winners are always free agent losers....until the pats came alongand changed that (so far) this season

denver just needs, like i said in pre season, to build the oline around cutler it had been built more for a mobile qb and to show off the run scheme.

they also need to figure out how to get more pressure on the qb as well....they did it in 05, they seem to have gotten alot less creative on defense since 05.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
                          I despise Rivers, LT, Gates, Merriman, the rest of the Chargers, thier coaching staff, every single one of thier fans, thier cheerleaders, thier concession salepeople & the guys who guide traffic in thier parking lot. I hate the guys who work in the plant that make the fabric used to make thier jerseys.

I hope the Colts absolutely crush thier spirits next week, then spit on them when they are on thier knees crying.

In short; #$%^ the Chargers.

T777
                          Well said, very well said!!! I just cant stand them either.

Comment

• Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
                            Yeah.... He sure does talk a lot of smack! I actually think you two could really take him.. heck I'd help too

That would be some funny stuff!!:clap:
                            We got the offseason to get ready.
                            Although I was pleased with Albert Haynesworth, his hit on Rivers last night was awesome.
                            I know that there are a lot of Broncos players and fans who would have loved to have hit Rivers like that themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                              We got the offseason to get ready.
                              Although I was pleased with Albert Haynesworth, his hit on Rivers last night was awesome.
                              I know that there are a lot of Broncos players and fans who would have loved to have hit Rivers like that themselves.
                              they must have not wanted to do it bad enough...cause they sure didn't this season....
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                                they must have not wanted to do it bad enough...cause they sure didn't this season....
                                Um... Most of the players who would have wanted to hit him like that are on the offense. Duh!

Comment

Working...
                                X