No announcement yet.

profootballtalk reports shanny talking to Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what CAN'T you trade for coaches? Didn't the Chiefs give something up for Herm Edwards, or am I crazy?

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by The|Snake#16 View Post
      So what CAN'T you trade for coaches? Didn't the Chiefs give something up for Herm Edwards, or am I crazy?
      Yeah, They gave up all respectability
      _
      Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
      All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

Comment

• Originally posted by lancane View Post
        You know you should read before posting...this has been confirmed by two credible sources!

Secondly Bowlen can not stop Shanahan from hearing offers, that has been discussed here in this thread as well. If Bowlen did he could be fined by the league.
        One: I did read prior to posting.
        Two: I question the definition of "credible sources!"
        Three: Bowlen can absolutely, without a doubt in the world KEEP ATLANTA from speaking to Shanny! Any team needs permission to speak to another team's coaches that are under contract (during the season or not). If I recall correctly, even Arkansas needed permission from Arthur Blank to speak to Bobby Petrino.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
          One: I did read prior to posting.
          Two: I question the definition of "credible sources!"
          Three: Bowlen can absolutely, without a doubt in the world KEEP ATLANTA from speaking to Shanny! Any team needs permission to speak to another team's coaches that are under contract (during the season or not). If I recall correctly, even Arkansas needed permission from Arthur Blank to speak to Bobby Petrino.

First of all KOA is more credible then any news source regarding Bronco football except for Adam Schefter, they have been the voice of the Broncos likely before your *** was born. Secondly Atlanta offered a job of equal or promotion reverance to his current position, he therefor can not stop them from speaking to Shanahan or he will be fined, now if let's say CU called to talk to Shanahan for a opening, in that scenario he can step in and say no.

That is why they had to ask in the case of Patrino!!!

Comment

• Why the need for masked profanity Lancane? Quite juvenile. I didn't know I was dealing with a person who believes everyone is entitled to their opinion so long as it matches yours! I know now.

I know it was KOA and I still don't care to believe "credible sources!"

If it is so credible, why not identify yourself with the quote? Finally, unlike some people, I do not believe KOA has never been wrong when it comes to the Broncos. Shoot, they had Rod on Thursday night and had a chance to break the news on Rod. It didn't happen! Instead, it went to 9 news a day later.

So, until Shanny leaves for Atlanta (or admits there was dialogue between the two) I will choose to not really care about the story or believe it. If it happens, I will give you props. I doubt that happens though

Comment

Working...
            X