X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey vs Rivers

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3169781

Rivers sucks

You know, I'm glad we have this topic to talk about.

I enjoy fighting about something like this against other fans, than fighting about Jake Plummer with my Bronco buddies.

Comment

yeah me too i dont like to spend more threads in players of the past, lets see the next year this match Cutler, Bailey vs Rivers i think that is great that bailey speak about this idiot rivers and defend the broncos this show he as cutler are team players

Comment

I wonder if phillip rivers knows that he is the reason that the chargers are never going to win a superbowl....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HidEmu View Post
          I wonder if phillip rivers knows that he is the reason that the chargers are never going to win a superbowl....
          ONE of the reasons...don't forget the retarded owners and Norv Turner.
          There goes the franchise...

Comment

Originally posted by HidEmu View Post
            Or a playoff game...

..norv might help with that, too.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Phillip Rivers is a ****** bag.
              sigpic

Comment

champ bailey is a crappy cb (whenever he plays against PR)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  champ bailey is a crappy cb (whenever he plays against PR)
                  are you high or completely stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
                    My guess is both.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

let's talk about maturity and the handling of this afterward

"We get a fourth-down stop, Wilhelm and Shaun Phillips, those guys been jawing the whole game with them," Rivers told The San Diego Union-Tribune. "We get a good stop. They are jawing. I'm not anywhere involved. I come out to congratulate them on the stop. I come out to congratulate them, and while I'm out there, yeah, there is some eye contact, but I'm saying 'atta baby' to Matt Wilhelm and Shaun Phillips. Sure, there is eye contact. Maybe there is a smirk. But I am speaking to my guys. That's all that was said.

of all the responses he could've given, this was by far the worst. he could've apologized and said his emotions got the better of him. he could've said it was an intense game but he'll refrain from that behavior as a young player who hasn't done enough in this league yet. he could've said he needs to be more of a leader. but what did he do? he lied about it. i'll quote a gag from that 70s show because it's just so apt...

"oh phillip.....noooooooooooooooo"

this just looks like a lame excuse a guilty student offers up to a teacher. and it makes his comments on champ later look like another load of bull. but one thing is for sure-if he was innocent he wouldn't have conjured up such a lame lie. this is just a dead giveaway.
                      Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                      Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
                        Neither he's completely right.

No QB in the game has had more ownership of the Broncos.

120.7 QB rating in 4 games.

Philip Rivers, does indeed own the Broncos. Therefore he can talk all the smack he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                          My guess is both.

Stupidity: The real Gateway Drug......

Comment

i love the ******bag look of Rivers in B4 Bronco's sig. Boy, i can't wait till he steals the NFL being sacked the most award from Big Ben.
                            The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
                            Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
                            Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
                            San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
                            sigpic

Comment

oh and let me just add by saying i'm really not buying the public statements this team makes .

there was an excuse when they taunted the pats

there was an excuse when they played innocent and took a fit when the pats did it back

there was an excuse after all the times rivers has whined like a sissy over losing

there was an excuse about the bench incident

there's an excuse for this too

shove it. i'm not believing anything from them anymore. this is not a mature team and all it'll take is a few losses for a total meltdown, either publically or behind closed doors. neither would shock me.
                              Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
                              X