Great article about incident between Rivers and Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HidEmu View Post
    I agree that it was nothing, the game only showed that Rivers is a b*tch and has no class. but this was nothing new, he does it everygame. Phillip either starts crying or he talks trash the entire time. Understand its part of the game and its not a big deal. However to say that Phillip Rivers wasnt talking trash to Jay Cutler is rediculous. I watched the game on a 52inch 1080p , you could read his lips and watch his eye contact with jay cutler. Its like saying that Tom Brady never crys to refs, if u watch a game with tom brady he is crying to the refs and if you watch a game with phillip rivers he is talking sh*t...
    Amen brother...preach on!!~~
    There goes the franchise...

Comment

I think now is an appropriate time to share a haiku my ten-year-old niece wrote over the summer:

Philip Rivers sucks
      He plays for San Diego
      He is very rude

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by HidEmu View Post
        I agree that it was nothing, the game only showed that Rivers is a b*tch and has no class. but this was nothing new, he does it everygame. Phillip either starts crying or he talks trash the entire time. Understand its part of the game and its not a big deal. However to say that Phillip Rivers wasnt talking trash to Jay Cutler is rediculous. I watched the game on a 52inch 1080p , you could read his lips and watch his eye contact with jay cutler. Its like saying that Tom Brady never crys to refs, if u watch a game with tom brady he is crying to the refs and if you watch a game with phillip rivers he is talking sh*t...
        Phillip never cries. Every player complains to the refs a little, even Champ Bailey. But he's never cried to his team or to the media.
        He's very passinate and just likes to talk a lot. He never said anything that would really hurt anyone's feelings or threatened anyone so what's the big deal?

Did you see on your 52 inch 1080p Cutler jawing at Rivers? I have a 65 inch 1080p and could see that pretty clearly. I could also see that Shaun Phillips was walking off the field and raising his hand for a high five in the direction of Philip Rivers until Cutler got his attention. Do you think Cutler was asking him if he was going to play Call of Duty 4 after the game? No. Cutler was jawing right back at him.

If you're going to be critical about QB's not talking smack then you need to look right back at your own QB. Cutler was talking just as much as Rivers was. He was also crying to the refs a lot too. He's a real model of excelence, isn't he?

Comment

SAN DIEGO (AP)- After being suspended for the rest of his NFL career for his stupid looks and loud mouthing that makes Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson look like angels, Philip Rivers has made a public appeal on a video posted on youtube that rivals the one made by the womanish looking man who cried and begged for everyone to leave Brittany Spears the Eff alone.

"please, i can't help it that my parents abused me" Rivers pleaded

"i want a second chance! i promise i'll be a good boy! JAY! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY IDOL!"

Others around the league were less than convinced.

"I'm sorry, he did what?" Champ Bailey was quoted as he was caught shopping at Safeway

Even the Chargers seemed to be in denial

"i don't understand the question. LT has always been our starting quarterback and running back. i mean can't you do both?" Norv Turner said at a press conference

"white reporter say what?" LT replied as he was interviewed

The Associated Press recently met with River's mother, who offered insight into River's disturbing behavior.

"i think he needs to be ***** slapped more often" Mrs. Rivers was quoted

As for Philip River's future in the NFL? It is almost as certain as the Miami Dolphins winning the super bowl next year.
          The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
          Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
          Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
          San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
          sigpic

Comment

For the Donky fans who love to blame Rivers success on LT.

Just remember it took John Elway 10yrs to throw 20TD passes in a season, and it only happened after he got all the help around him.

Elway was not even close to elite until he was surrounded by Pro Bowlers.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post

Just remember it took John Elway 10yrs to throw 20TD passes in a season, and it only happened after he got all the help around him.

Look at Rivers, he's surrounded by pro bowlers everywhere and he's not even close to elite.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, and btw: Elway threw 22 td's in his 3rd year. This was his offense:
                Sammy Winder
                Gene Lang
                Steve Sewell
                Gerald Willhite
                John Elway
                Vance Johnson
                Nathan Poole
                Gary Kubiak
                Chris Norman
                Steve Watson
                Clarence Kay
                James Wright
                Clint Sampson
                Butch Johnson
                Mike Barber
                Mark Cooper

ZOMG, PROBOWLERS EVERYWHERE!

Know what you're talking about, idiot.
                sigpic

Comment

you're a retard. and that's as gently as i can put it.
                  Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                  Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Elway was All-Pro in 86 with 1 other pro bowler on offense with him, and his 87 he was an all-pro pro bowler again, and he was the ONLY pro bowler on offense.

Think I was too tough on the little guy? I don't think he'll ever come back after the ass whooping he received in this thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

he probably is strangling himself while Philip Rivers is groping him hahahahahaha
                      The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
                      Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
                      Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
                      San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
                      sigpic

Comment

Steve Young was on local radio here in the SF Bay Area this afternoon calling the guy a "punk". He said there is no place for a QB to behave that way. He also said "you already have people wanting to hand you your head just because your the QB... no need to give them more incentive."

Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

Elway was already considered a 1st ballot HoF'er bfore he won his Super Bowls. Don't talk about things that occured before you were born without doing just a tad bit of research. He was not only considered "Elite".. he was considered the TOP of the heap.

Comment

lulz surrounded by pro-bowlers? he had Sharpe and TD. the two best wr's he ever had were McCaffery and Rod. Rod didn't go to a probowl til 2000 and McCaffery only went once as a bronco in 98.

Comment

Elway took his own team to 3 super bowls before the ultimate 2 in 97 and 98.

Although he had some help in those 3 losses, it was basically him.

Next time you want to compare Elway and Rivers, make sure Rivers can actually win a playoff game...

Comment

Obvious and undoubtful proof that San Diego needs education reform!

Comment

Working...
                                X