Cutler is a good guy and I do know him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler is a good guy and I do know him

I email Jay every week. He is one of the coolest people. I have known Jay since a freshman. I will be honest when I first met him I thought he was a jerk. When I got to know him I was wrong of my impression. He does not like silly media questions. He is tired of talking about where he was born. He is tired and not use to this long season.

I will tell you this. He loves to come back to Nashville because we don't go crazy over him like the Denver fans do. It is tough to be under a microscope all the time and he is adjusting to it. Give him time he is just mentally and physically worn down right now. Being a pro QB is a learning process and Jay is learning how to do that so be patient with him while he learns.

He does love playing for the Broncos.

Thanks
    Last edited by cutlerfan; 12-27-2007, 11:01 PM.

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

He's handled himself pretty professionally the whole time he's been here.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

I'll bet he is a bit frazzled, the offseason will help him.

Comment

"He loves to come back to Nashville because we don't go crazy over him like the Denver fans do."

Huh? He loves to come back? You mean he wants to be with the Titans because he doesn't like the Denver media? Is that what you're saying?

Please tell me something though, how are we sure that you've actually met him? You could be lying, since this is the internet, alot of people lie to make themselves look "cool"

Show me?>

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
          "He loves to come back to Nashville because we don't go crazy over him like the Denver fans do."

Huh? He loves to come back? You mean he wants to be with the Titans because he doesn't like the Denver media? Is that what you're saying?

Please tell me something though, how are we sure that you've actually met him? You could be lying, since this is the internet, alot of people lie to make themselves look "cool"

Show me?>
          What you can't take him at his word?

Comment

Show me?>
            ^^^reason nobody likes the media. always trying to start drama

Comment

Originally posted by speardog View Post
              What you can't take him at his word?
              Obviously I cannot.

Comment

Why would I make this up?
                I don't care if you think I am cool or not. How do I know Jay well besides working with the Vandy football team and working at Vandy for seven years. I know a lot of people. Eddie George Steve McNair Albert Hanesworth.

Jay loves Denver he just likes Nashville to clear his mind.

When I see Jay in the offseason I will take a picture with him. Then you will probably not think it is me.

Tell you what come to Nashville in the offseason and I will introduce you to Jay. Will that be enough proof

Man - it is like doubting Thomas
                Last edited by cutlerfan; 12-27-2007, 11:32 PM.

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
                  I don't care if you think I am cool or not. How do I know Jay well besides working with the Vandy football team and working at Vandy for seven years. I know a lot of people. Eddie George Steve McNair Albert Hanesworth.

damn thats cool

Comment

Why would you make things up? Well, for one, this is the internet, you can be anybody on the internet. By saying you know those people, you mean that you've met them before right? But you're not in touch with them or you've never had a full conversation with them, right?

How would you know how Cutler feels when he arrives to Nashville? Has he told you? Could you quote him? Are you saying that he's unhappy and uncomfortable in Denver?

Comment

Why would you make things up? Well, for one, this is the internet, you can be anybody on the internet. By saying you know those people, you mean that you've met them before right? But you're not in touch with them or you've never had a full conversation with them, right?

How would you know how Cutler feels when he arrives to Nashville? Has he told you? Could you quote him? Are you saying that he's unhappy and uncomfortable in Denver?
                      BECAUSE HE MET JAY IN PERSON. can't you just take someones word?

Comment

I say we ban everyone who posted in this thread(besides me)

and then Delete the thread.

We should beleive him though.
                        Bronco fans dont lie.

Comment

You are taking it wrong. Jay has told me sometimes he just hangs at home because it can be a circus when he goes out. He loves Denver but someimes you need some quiet time

Why do you seem so angry all the time Beast 7. I am not trying to be mean. Just curious

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

You are taking it wrong. Jay has told me sometimes he just hangs at home because it can be a circus when he goes out. He loves Denver but someimes you need some quiet time

Why do you seem so angry all the time Beast 7. I am not trying to be mean. Just curious
                            I am with u

Comment

Are you like his best friend?

It's just hard for me to trust anyones word over the internet, I'm not being mean I just want some evidence, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X