Cutler is a good guy and I do know him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
    Sorry, no can do. I'm not going all the way to nashville to meet up with some stranger I don't even know.
    Why not?

Apparently you thought he was cool....

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
      You're no better than the rest of them anymore, are ya, jc?

Keep it in the smack forum......
      i didn't make it up, cutlerfan really told me he was going to email one of my posts to jay

i'm serious...he really said that.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
        Why not?

Apparently you thought he was cool....
        Watch out, you might get an infraction.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
          The only thing I can do is ask you to come to Nashville in the offseason and I will introduce you to him. I can show you all of Vandy too.

I am just a friend not his best friends there are a lot more people who are closer to Jay than me.
          Can I come too? Come on, Jay has got to really meet me.

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
          I got nothing against the guy...All he needs to do is get a haircut.
          He could use a haircut as a way to earn money for his foundation.

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
          You know what, that would be pretty cool to see Jay Cutler post on this board. If Cutlerfan got him to post, I would respect Cutlerfan 100%, not like he really needs my respect or anything.
          OH MY GOODNESS! I would die of happiness if he were to ever post on here. On even someone from his family. His mom or dad or sisters.

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
          That be cool if Jay came here.

I liked when Foxy showed up.
          I was happy for a little over amonth.
          I would single handedly scare Jay away. He'll have to get use to girls like me though.

I guess I could post his email address on here and you could ask him yourself.

The problem with that is he would think I was selling him out and he would never talk to me again. That would not be worth it. I am going to bed. You choose to believe what you want but I will say this - I promise I have met Jay multiple times. We had a drink before the combine. You can think I am a liar and that is fine but remember this just because you may think I am a liar it does not mean I am one.

Peace
          I would kill to have his e-mail address, but I sent him a letter this Christmas that got post marked in Santa Claus. I sent it to him via the Denver Broncos headquarters. I left my home address, so... We'll see what happens.

I have seen Jay on press conferences. He does seem like a jerk. I have no idea of why he acts that way maybe he learned it from Plummer. Plummer was not always nice.

If anyone has ever seen the interview with Andrea Kramer with Cutler last year that is more of who he is like.
          I've watched the interview with Andrea Kramer. And even with the other interviews it doesn't seem to me that Cutler is a jerk at all. The media asks questions that are stupid. They can't seem to take the hint that Jay does not want to be asked about Santa Claus. He wants to be asked about what he does, and that would be football.

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
          Then once someone from the forum meets up with Cutlerfan and company more people will realize that he is telling the truth.

Btw: I never thought Jay was a jerk. He's one of few players that I always watch the press conferences. I always like to hear what he says for some reason.
          I don't think Jay is a jerk either.
          But to me, Jay is practically perfect. Until I am able to judge other wise.

Comment

Tell you what come to Nashville in the offseason and I will introduce you to Jay. Will that be enough proof

Man - it is like doubting Thomas

I believe you but I'd love to come up from my home in Alabama during the offseason and buy Jay a few beers!
            Sunsets Are orange and the sky is blue.......

Comment

Call Tony Romo........

The only thing I can do is ask you to come to Nashville in the offseason and I will introduce you to him. I can show you all of Vandy too.

I am just a friend not his best friends there are a lot more people who are closer to Jay than me.
              Maybe to help him to get some rest we ougt to call Tony Romo and see if he'd let Jessica Simpson hang out with him while the cowboys play in the playoffs. They don't want her in Dallas anyway.............

Comment

To CutlerFan...

I hope that what you say is true. One of my friends works at a club downtown where a lot of the Broncos hang out and she said Jay is a nice guy. I really like to think he's a nice guy and I would absolutely love to meet him someday!!!

NOTHING NEW CAN COME INTO YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.

Comment

To add further truth that Jay is a good guy, I had a customer who lives near Jay and he's nice enough to let her ride her horses on his property. Not like all over his property, near the edge and all but, it's still on his property.
                  But he really is a sweetheart, according to this customer.

Comment

ATTN: Beast7

I realize this thread is older and people have probably tried to put it to rest but:

I just want to chime in because regardless of whether cutlerfan is making it up or not....it's not hard to believe.

If he says he works at the college where Jay went, and has worked there for years, then why is that hard to believe?

Let me tell you how many NFL players I either know, or have had classes with:

Darren Colledge (Offensive Line): Green Bay Packers. He was in my Media Aesthetics and Culture class one semester.

Legadu Naanee (Wide Receiver): San Diego Chargers. I graduated with him.

Korey Hall (Middle Line Backer/Fullback): Green Bay Packers. Classes.

Gerald Alexander (safety): Detroit Lions. Couple of communication classes with him.

Brad Lau (fullback): Saint Louis Rams. More comm. classes.

Derek Shouman (tight end): Buffalo Bills. Comm classes.

That's six NFL players I've had classes with, graduated with or spoken to or all of the above. So I don't know why it's so far fetched that cutlerfan knows Cutler.

I had tons of classmates who had classes with Jared Zabransky and other guys...I guess I didn't get as lucky.

So I'm just saying, sure it's easy to be anyone or make whatever you'd like up because it's the internet but also there are tons of people who don't.
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                      I realize this thread is older and people have probably tried to put it to rest but:

I just want to chime in because regardless of whether cutlerfan is making it up or not....it's not hard to believe.

If he says he works at the college where Jay went, and has worked there for years, then why is that hard to believe?

So I'm just saying, sure it's easy to be anyone or make whatever you'd like up because it's the internet but also there are tons of people who don't.
                      Thanks for the common sense.

I mean why would I lie??

----------------------------------------------
                      I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_girl View Post
                        I hope that what you say is true. One of my friends works at a club downtown where a lot of the Broncos hang out and she said Jay is a nice guy.
                        It is true. Take care!

----------------------------------------------
                        I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Cutlerfan has been here for two years now most those that make claims like his are fly by nighters.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                          X