X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    I wouldn't bet the bank on that-at all. He'll retire a Bronco. I think he'll be back next year and actually maybe even one more if he is injury free next year.

He is a leader on this team and we are only going to get better overall. I think our D, with the exp. of young players and a few new players, will make great strides over the next 2 years.

On O, I think we are pretty set. Just need to alter the O line a bit, I think that's our redzone problems 9/10 times.
    he more than likely will retire a bronco

but before any retards bring up the hall of fame (which lynch is surely going to join)

when a player retires and is later inducted into pro football's hall of fame, they go in under the crest of all teams they played for

for example, joe montana is in the pro football hall of fame as a 49er AND a kc chief (you can look it up...it's true)

the pro football hall of fame isn't like MLB's where MLB chooses the hat you go in with.

all that being said......i hope to god lynch never joins the chargers as a player, only a position coach if anything.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Maybe Lynch can screw up Rivers elbow just like he did to Brees..

Although I like Brees.... it still would be nice to see.
    we beat you so bad you're wishing injury on him

that's just great.

that is the sign of true ownership over your team.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by super_boltz View Post
    please, if anything Next year Lynch will be playing Safety in a more aggressive defense than denvers in San Diego. He is appearing in more and more commercials out here when you used to never hear from him in a radio or tv ad. He is FROM SAN DIEGO and grew up a Chargers fan and had season tickets to the chargers. I can easily see Lynch on the Chargers and putting it to cutler next year.
    no thanks, don't want lynch in san diego.....unless he's there as a coach to bring weddle along

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    I don't think Lynch will be back.

He's running on empty, has had some significant neck problems, and doesn't want to be a apart of a god forsaken defense and I don't blame him.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    Originally posted by super_boltz View Post
    please, if anything Next year Lynch will be playing Safety in a more aggressive defense than denvers in San Diego. He is appearing in more and more commercials out here when you used to never hear from him in a radio or tv ad. He is FROM SAN DIEGO and grew up a Chargers fan and had season tickets to the chargers. I can easily see Lynch on the Chargers and putting it to cutler next year.
    I wouldn't bet the bank on that-at all. He'll retire a Bronco. I think he'll be back next year and actually maybe even one more if he is injury free next year.

He is a leader on this team and we are only going to get better overall. I think our D, with the exp. of young players and a few new players, will make great strides over the next 2 years.

On O, I think we are pretty set. Just need to alter the O line a bit, I think that's our redzone problems 9/10 times.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Maybe Lynch can screw up Rivers elbow just like he did to Brees..

Although I like Brees.... it still would be nice to see.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Lynch combines with Atwater to end River's flowing mouth

I agree with that post. Lynch is a tremendous asset to our team. Look at the defense when he was not there to organize them.

Maybe we could get Atwater out of retirement too and they could just sandwich Rivers. The helmet would fly off from Lynch and Atwater would take the head off. It would be great to see.

Rivers is lucky to have the cast he does, without them he is just another Ryan Leaf.

Leave a comment:

• super_boltz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    That would be sweet to see.. "One more hit"

But, sadly, I'm sure that "One more hit" will translate into 3 "blown coverages".

Leave a comment:

• elevation INC
    replied
    if we get okam there will be plenty of room for DJ to come in and bash rivers in the mouth

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    started a topic Lynch now has to stay

Lynch now has to stay

He has one more hit to deliver, one that has thousands of people behind him every step of the way.

John, ya gotta lay the wood to Rivers, ya can't go out with that guy talkin smack to your QB.

The image we want to remember you by ?

Mama said knock him out.
Working...
X