Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Raider
    replied
    Reading what you all had to say about him, he was somebody who always stuck with his team just the same if they were good or bad.

I have seen pictures of him at Broncos/Raiders games at McAfee Coliseum. In fact, here's one of them.

He was always welcome there.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Bm

I got to meet BM before the Chargers/Broncos fiasco in Oct. He was excitied to meet a fan who travelled all the way from Western Canada and made me and the girlfriend feel right at home. We shared in a round of shooters before going into the game and toasted the Broncos. It was great. I have a pic with me,him and the (now ex) girlfriend, happily I could crop her out and still treasure the picture...haha

All the Best Barrell Man!!

Leave a comment:

• Beast#7
    replied
    Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
    I agree!

I gave it a go.

Yes, the laces are choppy.
    That's excellent!

I hope the mods take a look at it

Leave a comment:

• timp
    replied
    I started watching Bronco games where I grew up in Billings, Montana at age 12 in 1968. I became a true fan in 1977 and haven't looked back. God Bless you, Barrel Man. You are truely part of Americana! Enjoy your well deserved retirement.

Leave a comment:

• Stand Ablaze
    replied
    Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
    We need a Barrel Man Banner!!

Seriously, we do!
    I agree!

I gave it a go.

Yes, the laces are choppy.

Leave a comment:

• prez
    replied
    i remember when i first saw u on t.v. in the 70s , i cant belive its over. you take care and thank you 4 the memories..........glory

Leave a comment:

• Beast#7
    replied
    We need a Barrel Man Banner!!

Seriously, we do!

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonizKING
    replied
    I'll miss ya BM!!! You are the face of Broncomania!!!!! I have memories from when I was just a wee little Bronc's fan and watching you get the crowd doing the wave.......was that a tear that just formed in the corner of my eye?

It will be different not seeing the Barrel walking around the stands........

At least they gave ya a win and made sure to even give ya a little extra OT in the end.

PEACE!!!
    Last edited by AlWilsonizKING; 12-30-2007, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stand Ablaze
    replied
    I hope the best for Barrel Man, he's a legend.

Leave a comment:

• CB123
    replied
    I'm glad they sent him out with a exciting win.

http://i9.tinypic.com/80pcn49.png
    Awesome!

I you, Barrel Man! Was always great seeing him getting the crowd going.

Leave a comment:

• redbirdy80
    replied

You're absolutely right. This one's for you, BarrelMan!
    Last edited by redbirdy80; 12-30-2007, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beast#7
    replied

Last edited by Beast#7; 12-30-2007, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mid_evil_thymz
    replied
    IM gonna miss that dude..
    I saw him for the first time in Person In 1987. That guy is the epitomy of fanatic. Oh and I bet that, though disappointed in not only this season but many other seasons in the past, barrelman never considered once abonding this team as a fan.
    Whatever happened with this team, losing Superbowl's, Head coaches embarrassing seasons. That guy would never consider bailing out.

I wish that some of the so called fans that are screaming about leaving the team or hating the coach(es) etc. etc. were more like him.
    I said it before I want the team to win every game too, but thats not reality. You can look for the reasons and voice your opinions and SCREAM to the top of your lungs in frustrtion, but when the season rolls round again and you aren't here for the team, then you were never here for them in the first place.

Hey Tom if for some reason this makes it to you. thank your for 30+ years of fun, fanaticism, and most of Loyalty To the Denver Bronco's

Mid_evil_thymz

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    He'll always be known as Barrel Man... even without the Barrel.

Leave a comment:

• TACOMAN02
    replied
    Thanks Barrel Man

thanks for the memories. i have him being interviewed by a local news station here in San Diego during our first superbowl victory and everytime i watch that part it makes me wanna cry. thanks for all the memories. i definitly like you more than the lepercon looking dude...

i had an idea of taking over for him by getting home depot to make me a bigger version of their homer buckets and putting that on and calling myself "BUCKET BOY". the bucket is already orange. but i am too fat to fit in one of those right now or if i tried i would probably need the jaws of life to cut it off of me after the game. haha. thanks again B. M.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X