No announcement yet.

Post game rants---Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose on a hail mary i'm going to pee myself.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

• A fan for over 30 years....

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
      Dont get angry. Trust me the broncos organization really didnt want to win today. Not going for that fieldgoal showed me that. Also, we passed to ball way to much today.
      Guess they didn't want to win most of the season. I try to keep my 2 cents to myself but this crap is getting old.
      I'm not changing teams or anything but they are really starting to look like fools again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The|Snake#16 View Post
        If we lose on a hail mary i'm going to pee myself.
        haha, yeah man i will riot!!
        sigpic
        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrasher View Post
          Why didn't we attempt a FG earlier???
          like i said in the gameday topic, were we going to make the playoffs if we won today?

i'd rather test our players on 4th down, cause the worst that could happen is we lose and get a higher pick. so who cares?

two people who are inevitably going to get a boatload of blame from frantic fans who close their eyes and point their finger: shanahan and bly

and neither of them deserve an ounce of criticism
          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

• Elam can't kick a 50 yarder into a light breeze? KICK A F'ING FIELD GOAL SHANNEY!!! IT'S A BETTER CHANCE THAN TRYING TO THROW A LONG PASS ON 4TH DOWN!!!!!!!!!

(Not that I really care as it looks like we're earning a better draft pick.)
            IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

Comment

• Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
              Lol. Shanny passed up, what? a 53-yard FG to win the game? I know Shanny has made some really dumb calls, but that is just too bad. He wants to lose this game.... watch. They will lose.

Shanahan has been passing up 50+ yard FG's all year, he's lost confidence in Elams leg strength......

Comment

• we win, fumble recovery

Comment

• Boy you guys give up quickly.

Someone reading the game thread would have thought we already lost. Hell some of you were rooting for us to lose. Some fans!

Comment

• Denver Broncos

Way to go out with a good performance(offensively). Can't wait til next season.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                      are we seriously blowing another lead??

Sure, what else did you expect? We have nooo idea how to close out a game anymore, once we have the lead in the 4th.

All-important drive in the 4th to preserve the win. MUST get another 1st down and maintain possession of the ball. So what do we always do?

Run on 1st down (for an insignificant gain).
                      Run on 2nd down (for another insignificant gain).
                      Forced to throw on 3rd down (Incomplete pass).
                      Punt on 4th down, and we're screwed.

Pretty simple technique to get down, really.

C'mon, Broncos. Playing like this is like asking for a losing season.

...Well, you already got your wish.

Last edited by sbutk; 12-30-2007, 05:36 PM.
                      sigpic
                      They're your teammates, now.
                      Best of luck, TT!
                      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

• Comment

• My thoughts exactly. Now I can go make fun of all the Vikings fans, HUZZAH!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                            Maybe we'd move a few spots up in next years draft? Never know, that may be huge.
                            I believe if the Broncos win they get the #12 pick... if they would have lost... it would be #9
                            Go Broncos !!

sigpic

Comment

• The year of the WR

WRs went off this year and RBs had a down year for the most part.

Marshall ended up with 102 receptions, 1,325 yards and 7 tds. Thats pretty good for his first full season as a starter.
                              2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X