Barrelman's Favorite Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrelman's Favorite Drink

I have that fuzzy memory these days, but I swear some regular posters on here KNOW the Barrelman. I was also thinking that I remember he doesn't drink anymore but used to.

Well when all the Alaskan faithful are at the sportsbars tomorrow we need to salute Barrelman with his favorite drink at the kickoff to the second half (since the game starts at noon here and I'm too damn old to be slamming drinks at noon on a Sunday while my wife is in town!).

So what is/was the Barrelman's favorite drink?

Everyone on this board [even those of you not cool enough to live in Alaska] that goes to a sportsbar tomorrow needs to have one at the 2nd half kickoff!

All Hail the Orange Crush
    All Hail Barrelman
    "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska View Post
    Everyone on this board [even those of you not cool enough to live in Alaska] that goes to a sportsbar tomorrow needs to have one at the 2nd half kickoff!

All Hail the Orange Crush
    All Hail Barrelman
    There are two kinds of people in Alaska: those who were born here and those who come here to escape something. I wasn't born here. (Rachel Clement, "Insomnia," 2002)
    sigpicAll I want for Christmas!

Comment

Barrelman and the Broncinator are real fans. What would they do if they read the posts about firing Shanahan? What about that guy that painted his house orange and blue? Do you think he's hoping for the Broncos to lose against the Vikings for a draft pick?

What about that lady that got arrested for blowing that horn everytime the Broncos got a touchdown? What would she say? People we need to be more like the Barrelman, The Broncinator and those people that wear the giant orange pom-pomp suits.

They, are true Broncos fans, everyone on these forums should follow suit.

But I would guess that Barrelman's favorite drink is Cognac, because he is such a fancy man!

edit: i pooped my pants
      Last edited by Geandily; 12-30-2007, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geandily View Post
        Barrelman and the Broncinator are real fans. What would they do if they read the posts about firing Shanahan? What about that guy that painted his house orange and blue? Do you think he's hoping for the Broncos to lose against the Vikings for a draft pick?

What about that lady that got arrested for blowing that horn everytime the Broncos got a touchdown? What would she say? People we need to be more like the Barrelman, The Broncinator and those people that wear the giant orange pom-pomp suits.

They, are true Broncos fans, everyone on these forums should follow suit.

But I would guess that Barrelman's favorite drink is Cognac, because he is such a fancy man!

edit: i pooped my pants
        I met the Broncinator at TC. It was awesome.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Working...
        X