Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Javon Walker Going to be Another Problem in 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Javon Walker Going to be Another Problem in 2008?

I can't recall what the exact name of the procedure is, but if his doctors encouraged him to have the more serious surgery, shouldn't he be getting that done right now to give the best guarentee for a healthy knee, rather than hope the mild surgery will do the trick?

If we wait all offseason and his knee starts bothering him again in mini/training camp, he will just be another distraction and loss of talent for the entire season again.
    Go Selvin!
    Shake and Bake All Day Long!

sigpic

We gotta take that chance that he will he healthy. Walker can dominate alongside Marshall, and I for one am already tired of losing.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

releasing Javon Walker would be the absolute dumbest thing we can do this offseason. I dont like Stokely as a #2 he is best used in the slot. a healthy Javon plus Marshall and Stokely makes the best recieving core in the division
      sigpic

Comment

With his lack of production and overture of injuries within the span of three seasons, if he restructures his deal then he will be back...if not, I think they cut him because he is not worth the amount he is getting paid!

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
          With his lack of production and overture of injuries within the span of three seasons, if he restructures his deal then he will be back...if not, I think they cut him because he is not worth the amount he is getting paid!
          I think he is......

he had a teamate die in his lap that is something that can hamper play, when healthy Walker is a top 10 reciever and he was healthy all last season and was great. This team cant continue to mistreat players (ex. KJ, Morgan) Dwight Freeney got paid and he got a major injury and Indy isnt asking him to take a pay cut

Cutting Javon would be absolutely idiotic

this team has bigger fish to fry this offseason
          sigpic

Comment

Any Kind of Knee injury can put a huge questionmark over a WR head.

I think Javon is no longer worth the money since he'll probably be forced by his doctors to take the heavy Knee surgery witch may keep him out of Training Camp, and 1/2 to a full season in 08.

If we can restructure his contract we can free up that money, keep him at number 2 while going after a FA WR for at least 1 year, so he recovers himself.
            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
              Any Kind of Knee injury can put a huge questionmark over a WR head.

I think Javon is no longer worth the money since he'll probably be forced by his doctors to take the heavy Knee surgery witch may keep him out of Training Camp, and 1/2 to a full season in 08.

If we can restructure his contract we can free up that money, keep him at number 2 while going after a FA WR for at least 1 year, so he recovers himself.
              Exactly! I owe you a CP Kazuki...He just is not worth the money if he will not produce, and I would not be this way, but he was just injured two seasons ago as well, he had some small injury problems last season but still played well...none can think he is worth top money when he is not even producing whether or not by injury, he is too questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                Exactly! I owe you a CP Kazuki...He just is not worth the money if he will not produce, and I would not be this way, but he was just injured two seasons ago as well, he had some small injury problems last season but still played well...none can think he is worth top money when he is not even producing whether or not by injury, he is too questionable.

To a WR his legs are his life, same goes with RB,

For a QB its his throwing arm and shoulder.

CB his legs and for a Linebacker its his upper body.

I say we can package deal walker, henry and Mike Bell into a trade deal for manybe an 8th rounder or even a 6th rounder. There are teams looking for vet WR, and we can doop Atlanta into giving us a pick if we tie up these three into a trade deal or even get some of the Atlanta D players that are desperate for an out.
                McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Comment

If anybody listened to nfl radio on Sirius last week this is a no brainer. Trade Walker to Cincy for Chad Johnson who openly said he wants out!

Comment

Originally posted by Orangejynx View Post
                    If anybody listened to nfl radio on Sirius last week this is a no brainer. Trade Walker to Cincy for Chad Johnson who openly said he wants out!
                    god if we get Chad imagine the production we'll have?

im just salivating over that especially if we can make a bid for him.

Comment

Chad Johnson and Brandon Marshall on the same team? You want Johnson's attitude anywhere near Marshall?

No thank you!!!!!!

Why would the Bengals do that anyway?......

Comment

I think based on his performances over the last quarter of the season, his knee issue, and Marshall's emergence as a dominant receiver, Walker is now expendable. Ditto with Henry, who's lack of playing time today signals to me that his days in Denver are pretty much over.

We all like Javon. We all wish we could keep him and have him be the #1 guy again. But two knee surgeries in 3 seasons and the lack of production this year, on top of his stance that he will not restructure, has put him on the hot seat out of Denver in the offseason.
                        sigpic

Comment

Javon has to stay he will become dominant next year when he is healthy i cant say the same about henry
                          sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                          GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by ndbroncofan07 View Post
                            Javon has to stay he will become dominant next year when he is healthy i cant say the same about henry
                            But he may not be healthy next year. And it's clear that WR is not a problem for this team right now...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                              Chad Johnson and Brandon Marshall on the same team? You want Johnson's attitude anywhere near Marshall?

No thank you!!!!!!

Why would the Bengals do that anyway?......

Noted i think we can go into the 4th round and maybe spend a pick for a WR.

Any names come to mind for a complementary to Beast Marshal?

Comment

Working...
                              X