No announcement yet.

Elam is Lone Record Holder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno, gotta love Shannon and Eddie Mac!

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
    Jason Elam is my third favorite Bronco of all time next to of course Atwater and Elway.

Comment

People were badmouthing Elam at the beginning of this season? Everyone I talked to agreed he was one of the few bright spots of the year at that point, and the clear team MVP.

Comment

Oh yeah,
        I love Cutler and B. Marshall, lynch etc etc. But The MVP for the Denver Bronco's 2007 season has got to be Jason Elam. PERIOD.

Wow that is something that I never thought Id hear. A kicker is the team MVP.
        Mid_evil_thymz

Comment

Haha, I wouldn't name him MVP. But he's more valuable than people realise in that he's become very accurate despite the loss in leg power. It'd be nice to keep him for 2 years or so and then he retires. I always feel safe when he comes on the field knowing that he'll most likely get it.
          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
            Wait a minute, what happened to the "Elam is losing his touch", "He's getting too old too play"? Now he's the best ever and "You never let us down" all of that? You all confuse me.
            I've had faith in Elam this whole season. Not for nothing is he one of the best kickers in the league.
            I believe that he'll be back for next season. But I also believe that we'll have someone under him. Elam is definitely the best person to learn from.
            to Elam.
            Not everyone says that stuff..

Of course there are people who always have something negative to say..

Not me

Comment

Working...
            X