No announcement yet.

Cutler lost confidence in Javon Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation is Walker wants out of Denver.

And unfortunately, he isn't the only one.

Comment

Javon's health is the #1 reason for his stat dropoff. Cutler doesn't go to him, because he's admittedly playing at 75%. His real weapon is his speed and ability to separate, and without being able to trust his knee, those two things have been negated. He's been in more as a decoy, in my opinion. I hope he will be back, when healthy he's a top 10-15 receiver in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
        Speculation is Walker wants out of Denver.

And unfortunately, he isn't the only one.
        I've heard those rumblings, as well. Javon isn't fully recovered from Darrent's tragic death, and I can imagine there being some animosity between him and Marshall over the incident.

Also, I'm sure Javon wouldn't want to take a secondary role in the Broncos' passing offense.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
          I've heard those rumblings, as well. Javon isn't fully recovered from Darrent's tragic death, and I can imagine there being some animosity between him and Marshall over the incident.

Also, I'm sure Javon wouldn't want to take a secondary role in the Broncos' passing offense.
          Animosity between them? No way. They're like good friends, in several locker room interviews with Marshall or Walker you can see them playing around and stuff. You see them high fiving each other in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
            Animosity between them? No way. They're like good friends, in several locker room interviews with Marshall or Walker you can see them playing around and stuff. You see them high fiving each other in the game.
            Again, all I've heard is rumblings...
            sigpic

Comment

Again, all I've heard is rumblings...
              No you said you can imagine there being some animosity. That is your opinion.

Comment

I think it has more to do with the new bonds hes got with sheff stokes and marsh. he hasnt even practiced with walker for months untill recently and even now its limited. they just havent been on the same page i really hope he stays marshall walker and stokely as well as sheff would be amazing
                sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                  No you said you can imagine there being some animosity. That is your opinion.
                  I said that I heard rumblings that Javon wanted out of Denver because he wasn't fully recovered from the incident with Darrent, and that I can imagine due to the incident, there being some friction between the two.

More clear?
                  sigpic

Comment

I said that I heard rumblings that Javon wanted out of Denver because he wasn't fully recovered from the incident with Darrent, and that I can imagine due to the incident, there being some friction between the two.

More clear?
                    I highly doubt that there's any friction between them, if anything it probably brought them closer.

Comment

Cutler and walker are a great hook up and with brandon marshall and scheff and stokley if we keep walker we are going to be a dominant offense as long as are oline holds up
                      sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                      GO BRONCOS

Comment

If Javon stays in Denver next season which personally i think he will, Like others have said when our orig. oline comes together this Offense will improve. Javon is at 100% he is one of the top 10 WR in the league Shanny will not not let him go anywhere. I believe Cutler did not wanna leave Walker out to dry like he has done in the past, he knows J Walk isnt healthy. This Offseason they will get back in the groove.

Comment

Shanahan is all the football conferences when he is asked about Walker says he has to get into "football shape". He had some setbacks with injuries but that does not mean that Jay is going to ignore him.

Jay said in one his recent press conferences after finding out he would not make the playoffs that he was going to put in extra practice with the two Brandons and Walker so they would be better next year.

I think if Walker comes back healthy he will be a deep target of Jay's. I remember when Walker was healthy and Jay was looking his way a lot deep. Jay loves to throw the deep ball and that is not Brandon Marshalls forte or Stokely so Walker should be the man on that kind of pass.

Walker when healthy is lethal and hopefully he will come back healthy, practice with Jay over the summer and show what he has. We need that deep threat and we do not have it at this time. Walker can provide that in my opinon.
                          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                          X