Winborn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winborn?

Seems like he has been playing really well. He is all over the field and seems to make alot of big plays. Do you think he is a long term solution or a temporary fix?

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
    Seems like he has been playing really well. He is all over the field and seems to make alot of big plays. Do you think he is a long term solution or a temporary fix?
    If he continues making big plays, he's long term......why not?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I honestly like him. I didnt get a chance to see him today, but he was makin tackles last week.

I say keep him as a starter unless we get a major boost at that position in FA for 1 more year. I still havent seen enough to say give him a career in Denver.
      Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Comment

I"ll let the coaches make the final decision, but I wouldnt be upset with DJ in the middle, and winborn/Suggs/Briggs on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
          I"ll let the coaches make the final decision, but I wouldnt be upset with DJ in the middle, and winborn/Suggs/Briggs on the outside.
          Winborn has become one of my favorites quick i think he has the potential to be a long term solution

btw i really want Suggs to be a Bronc
          sigpic

Comment

IMO D.J. has developed into a very good Mike LB. Winborn has shown promise at the weakside LB but I am not sure he is rated as more than just good depth right now. I am not happy with our Sam LB but with him and the return from IR of the person scheduled to start last summer (I can't remember his name) the Broncos don't look terrible. I would like to see more talent added there.

Decent D-tackles would improve whoever is playing LB a great deal. Giving Ian his walking papers won't hurt the team either.

Comment

I am proud of both our Vandy players on our team.

Jamie led the SEC for two years in tackling at Vandy.

He can play.
              Last edited by cutlerfan; 12-30-2007, 08:32 PM.

----------------------------------------------
              I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Jamie can play!

I've watched him since he played with San Fran. That fumble causing sack today was hugh! hope he gets to play more next year.
                Last edited by tbte; 12-30-2007, 09:46 PM.

Comment

playing great but i still like gold
                  sigpicR.I.P Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                  GO BRONCOS

Comment

winborns play when given the chance has probably made Gold expendable
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i think most of the rookies in the LB have just proven to the coaching staff that they are ready to proceed to the next level.
                      McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post

Chicago resigned Briggs. He's not an option anymore. I wanted him too.

Comment

I think he is no more than Depth for this team, if he was that tight he would have been starting for us earlier we had wide open LB try outs. Keep him
                          for depth but thats it Draft us 2 LB's

Comment

Jamie, if everyone remembers, was given a two year extension of his contract a couple of weeks ago. He has always been a head hunter. He's a football player all the way.
                            As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Here is the intangible people are not seeing or maybe have yet to realize. Jamie makes plays BUT what I love about him is his emotion. You see him fired up talking and yacking. I like that in a defensive player. It motivates the other players.

----------------------------------------------
                              I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Working...
                              X