Cutler is the new Elway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler is the new Elway?

Is he? Next year do you think Cutler will shine? Who knows. I think that since his main target is Marshall he will shine. Marshall at 6,5 is strong and fast. I think in as soon as next year he will make the pro bowl. I hope Cutler will spread the ball too Javon too. Please make a comment on Cutler below. Thanks so much.

I hope Jay turns out to be the next Jay Cutler. I dunno, if Jay had a great career he'd go down in history as the guy who was a lot like Elway. If he has one of the greatest careers in history he'll go down in history as Jay Cutler. if you see what I mean
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by Next YEAR, MAYBE View Post
      Is he? Next year do you think Cutler will shine? Who knows. I think that since his main target is Marshall he will shine. Marshall at 6,5 is strong and fast. I think in as soon as next year he will make the pro bowl. I hope Cutler will spread the ball too Javon too. Please make a comment on Cutler below. Thanks so much.

.........uh.....oh boy........Cutler has enough problems as it is.....let's not compare him to Elway...

he did o.k at times this year..and a couple of good games.....and did not do o.k. at times this year.

Give him a couple more years and hopefully he will lead his team back to the playoffs.
      Last edited by broncophan; 12-31-2007, 10:35 AM.
      My 3 favorite teams:
      1.The Denver Broncos
      2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
      3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

I hope it takes him fewer years to win a Super Bowl. Elway took what, 15 years to win one. I'm feeling more 3 years for Cutler. Is that next year then? I think it is.

Comment

Cutler will have to learn to shorten up his throwing motion. Cutler can be deadly from the pocket, but only when he has an extra second to throw.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Next YEAR, MAYBE keeps starting threads! Over half of his post count are threads!

To answer your question... hopefully!

Comment

In my opinion he will be the next great QB......I finally feel like this is our chance to reign as AFC west dominants again....

I hope him and Marshall are here for a long, long time !
              Born and raised on Broncos football! 27 and counting....

Comment

Truthfully, having the need to try and compare everyone to Elway is part of the reason why I don't like him. You guys, yes Elway did good, even great things for this organization, but every QB does NOT have to be compared to him. So far Jay is doing better than Elway while they are at the same stage. Jay is just going to be Jay. He's not Elway, so stop trying to make him into Elway. Please!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                  Truthfully, having the need to try and compare everyone to Elway is part of the reason why I don't like him. You guys, yes Elway did good, even great things for this organization, but every QB does NOT have to be compared to him. So far Jay is doing better than Elway while they are at the same stage. Jay is just going to be Jay. He's not Elway, so stop trying to make him into Elway. Please!
                  Why do you like Jay so much?

You know my name is Jay too
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Jay Cutler will be no Elway. i Hope not.

Cuz i don't want to lose our next 3 of 5 super bowls....

lol
                    The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
                    Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
                    Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
                    San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he'll blossom into a top 10 QB next season. I really do, the guy has the goods. Look what he did his 1st full season as a starter.
                      sigpic

Comment

This is a huge problem with Denver fans, most denver fans expect every qb to be the next Elway. I hope Jay Cutler will be Jay Cutler, hes amazing to watch and looks like he has tons of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                          What the? It's not Elway's fault people tend to compare him to Cutler. It's the media's fault, so don't take it out on Elway. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
                            Cutler will have to learn to shorten up his throwing motion. Cutler can be deadly from the pocket, but only when he has an extra second to throw.

There's nothing wrong with his motion, imo.

He needs to work on his timing, footwork and Bird-dogging......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                              There's nothing wrong with his motion, imo.

He needs to work on his timing, footwork and Bird-dogging......
                              His release is a split second too slow, everybody knows it.

They did a comparison between cutler and the greats like elway, farve and marino.

If im not mistaken, theirs was around 0.3 while cutlers is around 0.7.

You didnt see it?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X