Cutler is the new Elway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *shakes head*

i love how often people mis quote, or read out of context, or just plain can't read altogether.

or...when people make sarcastic jokes and others join in, but then people think they're serious. maybe i'm just that good at being sarcastic.

anyway...i like how i never said anywhere that i believed it...and yet everyone thinks i did. who cares.

i clearly said the video was fake. i clearly pointed out the horrible cut between two seperate plays...

and the maybe 30 seconds of poking around i did was to find out which play that was....which would be the one he caught from his running back.

but you two can believe what you want. or i can even play along and pretend i believed it...maybe my 9 month old would believe it.

and you people have never been playing in your yard and thrown it up in the air and run after it and caught it? i mean, it's really easy...

it's actually easier than the odds of Brad Johnson catching a deflected pass of his own and scoring.

But.....that must mean i believe something that's ridiculous...plausible, but ridiculous.

*shakes head again* like a film student wouldn't know a fake video when he saw one.....
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
    X